Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 4:18 am

YOLO: Failing At YOLO, Picket Line Frenzy:

Here is episode 2 of the YOLO series! I am glad that everyone enjoyed the first episode, that has helped me in the decision in doing more of these episodes. Hope you enjoy this episode as well! \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:51 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Adventure Island Review:

2 videos this week, and this time a review of Adventure Island on the NES. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:59 am

YOLO: Lordy, Lordy, I Am YOLO:

I know the title doesn't make sense, but then again, what does make sense anymore? Episode 3 of the YOLO series! I hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching! \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Heavy Metal Gamer: Rise Of The Triad Review   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:43 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Rise Of The Triad Review:

Brand new review, a little bit longer then normal, I give a shout out to The Retro Hunters, if you haven't heard they are no longer doing videos. Wish them the best. I also have some news at the end of the review. I hope you enjoy this review, and thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:30 am

The Heavy Metal Gamer returns on October 5, 2012, and it will be Friday night. It will be great to be back doing videos again. I have been working on a few already, and I am starting out my return with a review of Twisted Metal on the Playstation.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 1:09 pm

Heavy Metal Gamer: Twisted Metal (PSX) Review:

The Heavy Metal Gamer is back, and what a way to come back with a review of a well known, or should I say very popular car combat game on the Playstation! I hope you enjoy this review. Thanks for watching!

Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:56 am

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Resident Evil 6 Demo:

Part 1 (Leon Kennedy):

Part 2: (Chris Redfield):

Part 3 (Jake Wesker):

If you are wondering why the first 18 seconds is black, well I think Youtube deleted my intro...yeah pretty weird.

3 part Let's Play of the Resident Evil 6 Demo. I hope you enjoy this Let's Play, yes I did use a video camera, pointed at my TV to film this, so it does look like crap.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 6:37 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Bro Force Review:

A brand new game review of a fun indie game, yes it is in prototype mode, I felt it would be perfect to do a review of this game. I hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching.

Find the game here: http://www.freelives.net/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:52 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Retro City Rampage Review:

This is my review of the brand new Retro City Rampage game. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 am

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Super Obama World:

Have always wanted to get around to doing a Let's Play of this game, I hope you enjoy this Let's Play, I was going to split it into 2 parts, since it's 32 minutes long, but I decided to keep it in one whole part. If you want to check this game out, just google "Super Obama World"

So sit back grab a cold or hot drink, and check it out. Thanks for watching, and there is one thing to always remember!

"You gotta have friends to have jokes, because if you don't have jokes, you don't have friends"

\,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 5:54 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: NFL Blitz Review:

A brand new review for you to watch, and this time I check out NFL Blitz. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Heavy Metal Gamer Halloween Special: Evil Dead: Hail To The King:

Happy Halloween to all of you, I hope you have a kick ass and safe Halloween. So with it being Halloween I bring you my Halloween Special. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching!

NOTE: In this review I do a rant about the possibility of an Evil Dead remake, at the time of working on this review, there was no major announcement of the remake, I had this review done for about 3 weeks now, maybe longer, because I figured it was going to take longer then it did t put together and so on. I am aware of the remake, and maybe I will do a video on my thoughts of the remake at a later time, since more info, and trailers have been shown. So if I confuse you a bit about that part, I do apologize.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:05 am

YOLO: Prickly Bush, Urine, Gunfire, What?:

I felt it would be perfect to bring back the YOLO series for some more nonsense. It has been a while since I did one. Hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: BMX Air Master Review:

Don't care about Halo 4? Don't give a shit about voting? Well then here is a new review from the Heavy Metal Gamer. I am sure not many give a shit about that either, but oh well.

I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching, and coming up soon is my 500 subscriber special!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:50 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: 500 Subscriber Special:

500 Subscribers here we are. First of all I want to say thank you to everyone, really appreciate it, past subscribers on my old accounts, and subscribers I have today. You guys are awesome. To be honest, I never thought I would ever get back to 500 subscribers, so I am pretty damn happy. Got a lot of stuff planned for the upcoming months, reviews, let's plays, and more nonsense.

I hope you enjoy this review, and once again, thank you, and here is to another 500! \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 am

YOLO - Red Warrior Hates YOLO:

Yes Red Warrior hates YOLO, especially after this situation, and to be honest, I don't blame him one bit. Hope you enjoy this episode of the YOLO series. Thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 5:25 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Fat Worm Blows A Sparky Review:

Here is a brand new review of a very odd game, with a very odd name. I hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:18 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Final Fight Review:

Some of my subscribers requested this review, so here it is. Sorry it took so long for some of you, but it's better late then never huh? There is some bloopers at the end as well!

For those of you in the United States, who are celebrating Thanksgiving, I hope you guys have a damn good Thanksgiving, and have a great time with family, friends and so on. I will have a brand new Let's Play for you on Friday, so 2 videos this week, I think you are really going to enjoy the Let's Play

Thanks for watching, thanks for subscribing, and I hope you enjoy this review! \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:12 am

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - Episode 1:

Are you ready for a Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Let's Play? Well here you go, and it's full of nonsense, horrible singing and butchering of songs, and other random stuff to make you think "What the hell was this asshole thinking?"

I felt with all the talk of Grand Theft Auto V over the last few weeks or so, I would do a Let's Play of a badass GTA game. So here it is, this may bring back a lot of memories for those of you that watched my old GTA Let's Plays. I hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:26 pm

Heavy Metal Gamer PREVIEWS - DmC: Devil May Cry Demo (PS3):

Part 1:

Part 2:

So I thought I would do a preview video, let's play, thoughts or whatever you want to call it of the new Devil May Cry game. The demo is out now.

Yes I am using a camera on a tripod to film, I do not have a capture card at this moment, I do apologize for the parts that are fading in and out. To be honest I thought about just tossing this video out, but I decided to upload it anyway. I mean this is what I have to work with.

I hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 10:02 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Area 51 Review:

Brand new review, and this time I check out an Arcade classic that was ported onto the home console. I hope you enjoy the review, thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:34 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Bump N Jump Review:

A brand new review of a game I use to play a lot on the NES. In this review I check out the Arcade version, and the Atari 2600, and NES ports of Bump N Jump. I hope you enjoy the review, thanks or watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 5:47 am

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Silent But Deadly:

Brand new Let's Play of a very interesting stealth flash game. Want to check the game out for yourself? Find it here: http://www.notranslation.com/files/smelly/

Hope you guys enjoy this Let's Play. Thanks for watching! \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:11 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Desert Demolition Review:

Do you like Wile E Coyote and Road Runner? Well you might like this game. Brand new review, I hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:32 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: JAWS Review:

Brand new review, and this time I review a game that gets a lot of crap, but is it really that bad? Hope you enjoy the review, thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next