Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

The Introduce Yourself Thread

Go down 
+8
lego1995
Arlishia
Griever
DreamerVerX
Tecseiryu
MurderMayhem666
Marvelous Mark
Devastating
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

The Introduce Yourself Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:57 pm

To all new members please introduce yourself here and welcome to Gamers Corner hope you enjoy your stay with us.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Yes, I will make an introduction to the most fabulous man you will ever have the honor of knowing... through a computer screen. Granted, that screen is not actually a computer, but it's a component of the overall mechanism.

I am Marvelous Mark. I'd wager you haven't met me before, unless you've met me.

That is to say, you've met a real legend. I don't throw around the word "legend" carelessly. I only use it with little thought and don't actually take into consideration other people when I use it. I think it evokes a certain mindset in the reader; a mindset that is to be determined by the reader. You should know how you feel, after all, it's you.

If you're becoming confused, I suggest you take a break and continue reading once you have finished reading. Now do you see what you have done? Your confusion has completely altered the continuum I live in. No matter, since it's not the time-space continuum. I live in a continuum known as the ego continuum.

As such, I would be better than everyone else, and you cannot tell me different. You can suggest otherwise, but I don't usually follow suggestions.

Now that you've read that, or skimmed through it, like skim milk cause you can't manage whole milk... I'll never understand the purpose of skim milk... You should know me better, and by that, I mean you are now privy to the mystique that is, the egotistical super-powered hero, Marvelous Mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Oh boy...an introduction how nice...very well then I'll tell you about myself.

I am keyblade knight my friends call me sam you can call me either it doesn't matter how you Address me i will respond.I am an Otaku if you don't know what that is it means i have an obsession with anime and manga.

I also am a furry however i don't wear a fur costume and go walking around for the world to see that will get you a firm beating around here...i also don't go around having sex with animals that's bull shit and it pisses me off that everyone seems to think that about us furries.

Like everyone here i like to think I'm a big gamer i love games ever since i was a lad i had a passion for video games my first game ever was Super mario all stars for the SNES perhaps you heard of it.

Recently i have been thinking about my orientation I'd like to say I'm straight but...I'm almost 90% certain I'm bi i love the ladies more than the guys though.

I REALLY LOVE CUTE THINGS!!! Razz
And i play a little bit guitar but i suck at it but that's only till i can afford lessons

I guess that's it anything else just ask PM all answer any questions you may have for me to the best of my ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Gues I Will Too.   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 am

First of all, I'd like to welcome everyone that posted before me. :) Welcome to Gamer's Corner!

Well, since others are doing it, I might as well..

So! Here we go then... Hey guys! ^-^ I'm Dot. But on CoolROM I was tbear101. My real name is Claire. I'm only 16 years old, but on the Friday coming up, I'm turning 17. Very Happy I'm really excited for my birthday, but I highly doubt I'm going to do anything...

I'm guessing some of you know me already, I was invited to this site by Dev. :) Who is my favorite mod that was on CoolROM. I recently left CoolROM because I've caused arguements with things after I made a post after losing my dad and brother. But I know they will always be with me, no matter what.

On a lighter note, I'm feeling a lot better. :) I'm smiling a lot more, and I'm starting to get out of the house. I'm going back to school on Monday, which I'm happy about, because I haven't been able to do my favorite thing, which is socialize with my girls :). I'm currently a senior in highschool. ( I know I'm only 16 ) I skipped a grade. :) My GPA right now is at a 5.0, only able to get this with AP and Honors classes. ( AP = Advanced Placement for you people that didn't know. )

Some other things about me are that... I love to draw it seems to be one of my passions at the moment, I mostly do graffiti work, as some of you have seen in the art section of this forum. I love doing names, but I can draw some other stuff. I'm also a cheerleader, for those of you who have seen the two pics I posted in the Random Pictures of Yourself thread, that's my uniform. :) I'm on Varsity Cheer. I also love to play hockey. Which my family is really into.. I love to play videogames. Some of my favorite videogames include : Yu-Gi-Oh! Games. The Sonic Games. Zelda Games. And many more! My favorite system has to be the PS3. Because I just really love the performance and graphics of it. I'm really big with computers aswell.

I also am really big into cartoons / movies / tv shows. My favorite cartoons inclued the Avatar : The Last Airbender series, Futurama, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Scrubs, House, Lie to Me, and many more! My favorite movies include The Hangover, Grown Ups, Happy Gilmore, Talladega Nights, and more! I really like the actors Will Ferrel and Adam Sandler. My favorite Anime has to be the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series. Not the crappy GX ( lolacardschool) or 5D's (lolwtf motorcycles).

I'm also really big into Music, I like all types. My music range on my phone goes from Opera to Rap and everything in between like, Country, New Rock, Heavy Metal, Classic Rock, Oldies Rock, Punk Rock, Rap, Heavy Rap, Blues, Jazz, Instrumental, ect. My favorite bands have to be : Tech N9ne, Rammstein, Hollywood Undead, Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Limp Bizkit, and many more! I'm really always listening to music. I also play guitar, I'm somewhat good. The hardest song I learned to play was probably "I'm Yours - Jason Mraz" one of my favorite songs. xD I have an acoustic electric guitar. It's my baby. :) It's a Taylor. One of the best brands of Acoustic Electric I know of, imo. I also love to sing, but I'm not any good. xD I'm currently in a somewhat band with my friend, who's really country. xD Him and I just really play songs of other bands.

Well...! That's probably me in a nutshell. x3 If you want to learn more, I'd kinda consider you a stalker. But hey, that's just my opinion. Anyways! If you want to learn more about me, become my friend and overtime, I'll probably tell you more about me. xD Ta-ta's for now. :) Oh! Feel free to add me on MSN, but make sure you tell me who you are, so I know who I'm adding! My MSN = XxT-bearxX@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
MurderMayhem666
Forum Master
Forum Master
MurderMayhem666

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:21 am

Have I ever actually introduced myself anywhere ??? Well anyway, my name is MurderMayhem666, I like violence, death, torture, anime and anything luciferian. My kind of humor is very childish and borders on almost stupid. I am a member of forums because I want to make friends and have a good time with them. If you come across me in the forums then stop by my profile and say hello. Because my personal philosophy on life is, a stranger is just a friend that you don't know yet. I have a lust for life and I am ready to have a good time.
Back to top Go down
Tecseiryu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tecseiryu

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 am

You're all posers! None of you are keeping it real as me!! I'm living it, White and Nerdy!!!
Back to top Go down
DreamerVerX
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DreamerVerX

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Tecseiryu wrote:

You're all posers! None of you are keeping it real as me!! I'm living it, White and Nerdy!!!

Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Well i figure some of you may not know who i am, I'm not new but i dont think anyone will have any objections to me posting here.
Well, I am 18 and I as well am an Otaku, but probably not as avid about it as some folks. I have a love for life and all of the creatures of this world. To be honest, I love to observe, spectate even, for this world is filled with endless amounts of mysteries just waiting to be found out.
My favorite animes include Code Geass, Tokyo Majin, Death Note and Zoids as well as the new anime Highscool of the Dead.
I also have a great love for music, on ocassions I listen to opera, rap and jazz, but mostly i listen to heavy metal and techno or sometimes even j-rock. I also like to sing, but usually when no one is around, it helps me find peace and clarity during the hard times, which i know we all have.
My theory on life is such as this "Right and wrong are not what seperate us and our enemies, it's our different views, our standpoints that seperate us.", which happens to be my favorite..
Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:10 pm

...quote from Squall Leonhart of Final Fantasy VIII, which i should also mention is my favorite game of all time, I also enjoy not only the final fantasy series, but the zelda series, metroid, breath of fire, the fire emblem series, the persona series and much more, mostly rpg's to be honest.
As for my personality, i guess you would have to talk to me more to find out about that, hell, evem just reading my posts could give you an idea of who i am or what i stand for. To be honest, not even I know who I am anymore. I've changed too much over the past few years that now my friends are even begining to doubt if I am still even the slightest bit the same. The fact of the matter is that I tried to force maturity upon myself, but in the end all i did was become more immature by acting like I was too old to hang out with my friends.
Either way, the past is the past and people do change over time, or at least that's how i wish to believe.
To sum it up, if you wish to know more about me, pm me, you won't regret it.
Back to top Go down
Arlishia

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm Arlishia.. I was a former but soon to be again..... maybe Member of coolrom, know as LadyAllred. Anyway I'm here I'm queer gay pride woooo. Lol no not really but It's nice to meet you all and I hope that I can befrined allof you well the ones I don't know . :)

Thanks for having me Cheers ^_^
Back to top Go down
lego1995
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
lego1995

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Hey everbody my name is Samuel I learned about this site from Dev.
I am a Gamer I play Wii and Xbox360.I am 15 will be 16 at the end of January.I play Tennis and I like animals I,have a dog and a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:24 am

Welcome to the Site Sam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
n0reen19
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
n0reen19

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:32 am

hell0 every0ne! I'm n0reen,...aLs0 a member at co0Lr0m,...I learned this site fr0m Dev,....weLL I'm an anime and manga l0ver,.....I wish I'll have a go0d time here,....weLL go0d day every0ne!!^_^
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:34 am

^ Welcome to the Site Razz
Back to top Go down
ARProductions
ARProductions

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Well most of you know me, few might hate me, but my name is Aaron. thats all I really have to say.
Back to top Go down
Weagles_Fan
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Weagles_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:16 pm

Weagles_Fan is here, or if you go on a NASCAR forum you might know me as Randomness. As the name says, I am a fan of the Weagles, which is a nickname for the Aussie Rules team I follow.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:42 am

Welcome to all of you. :gizmo:
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDude2
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
ExtremeDude2

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Hello, I am ExtremeDude2 and I have come here from Devastating :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread   The Introduce Yourself Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Introduce Yourself Thread
Page 1 of 1