Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

The Random NFL Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

The Random NFL Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:55 am

OK so with the new season starting soon ,Who do you think will win the Superbowl this year??

Iam going for my Indianapolis Colts again as normal..
But as Iam coming to the U.S in a couple of Months time to see the Texans..I hope they do well this year aswell Razz

Last edited by Admin on Fri May 04, 2012 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daf2210
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
daf2210

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:09 pm

I'm going to say the Vikings win the Superbowl this year. They put everything into Brett Farve returning this year and he did. I hope he goes out winning the Superbowl. The Colts and the Vikings would be a great Football game to watch, maybe even make history.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:12 pm

daf2210 wrote:
I'm going to say the Vikings win the Superbowl this year. They put everything into Brett Farve returning this year and he did. I hope he goes out winning the Superbowl. The Colts and the Vikings would be a great Football game to watch, maybe even make history.

Thats a good shout daf...
Iam a massive Brett Farve fan and hope he does really well this year Very Happy
Back to top Go down
daf2210
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
daf2210

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 pm

Hey what kind od chance do you you think Dallas has of winning the Superbowl? A lot of people are talking about them to win it also.
Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:53 am

Personally, I think they have a rather good chance of winning, though the fans who want a team to win usually don't get there wish when it comes right down to it, but for some reason I feel this year may be different.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:44 am

I'd also watch out for the Eagles again this year...They have had a whole year now to gel as a team..Unlike last year When there was to much pressure on them because of having McNabb,Vick and Westbrooke in the same team..

Damn Imagine having someone Like Vick as a backup Quaterback...LOL
Razz
Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 am

LOL, Imagine having someone as stuck up as McNabb on your team. But i have to agree with you, the Eagles do show some sort of promise this year, to be honest, since I'm not too into sports, I wish the best for all the teams.
Back to top Go down
daf2210
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
daf2210

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Another team to watch out for would be the Saints, they could just as easily repeat as they are a really good team.

Colts and Vikings would be a dream Superbowl match up for this years Superbowl though.
Back to top Go down
ARProductions
ARProductions

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Seahawks are crap this year. Yes they are 2-2 but I see a lot more losses this wins this year.
Back to top Go down
daf2210
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
daf2210

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:00 pm

daf2210 wrote:
The Vilings chances aren't great but I'm not counting them out yet.

daf2210 wrote:
Hey what kind od chance do you you think Dallas has of winning the Superbowl? A lot of people are talking about them to win it also.

I've lost all hope for Dallas.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:51 pm

I cant belive how the playoffs went this weekend

I mean come on...??

Seattle got beat by Chicago

New England got beat by the Jets..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Random NFL Thread   The Random NFL Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Random NFL Thread
Page 1 of 1