Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?   Empty
PostSubject: Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?    Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?   EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:22 am

Have you played a game, but cant really decide if you like it or not?

One such game for me is Prehistoric Isle 2 for the Neo Geo ...

I really hate its cheap pre-rendered graphics, but the actual gameplay is quite fun, so i cant bring myself to delete it from my HDD.
Back to top Go down
lego1995
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
lego1995

PostSubject: Re: Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?    Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?   EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:04 am

People rave about the FF series bit I just can not see what people think is so great about them, they are entirely medicor, nothing special at all, in fact I found them quite boring, I just can not like them
Back to top Go down
Firestarter
Forum Master
Forum Master
Firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?    Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?   EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:55 am

Most RPG games. Mostly because of their fans.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?    Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?   EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 5:18 pm

Phantasy Star 3 for the Sega Megadrive.

Such a letdown considering how good the Series is ,but they really let themselves down with this installment.
Ive tried to get into but just cant.But they certainly redeemed themselves with part 4 .So no real harm done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?    Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?   EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:51 pm

Pretty much any DBZ game before the PS2. They all suck imo. The SNES fighting games are just okay, and Ultimate Battle 22 is the same. Final Bout is awful. Also, DBZ Sagas on GC/PS2/Xbox, it pretty much sucked, even though it looked to have so much potential.

I wanted to like them so much, but they're just bad. At least the Budokai, Tenkaichi, and Raging Blast series have been for the most part good. I fear the new Kinnect DBZ game will end up sucking though. But I don't have Kinnect, so idc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?    Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?   Empty

Back to top Go down

Games that you really want to like, but cant for some reason?
Page 1 of 1