Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?

Go down 
+4
n0reen19
lego1995
Marvelous Mark
Devastating
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? Empty
PostSubject: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Well as Ive been gaming for over 25 years Ive seen a few.. But Ill just post one for now...

Legends Of Wrestling for PS2..

Damn That Game sucked big time..It was such as a shame as it had the potental to be a good game when I first heard of its release
But the gameplay is so bad it was all choppy unlike the smackdown series on the PS2 which for the most part runs pretty smoothly.

Anyway avoid this game at all costs... affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:13 am

Back to the Future for nes...... That game was bad
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Desert Storm on PS2. I couldn't even be bother to play through an entire level. I thought it was terrible.
Back to top Go down
lego1995
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
lego1995

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:56 am

Endless Ocean for the Wii.I hate that game
Back to top Go down
n0reen19
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
n0reen19

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:22 am

zeLda in vba,...t0taLLy sucks!
Back to top Go down
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 am

The worst game ive ever played is...

Bubsy 3D on the PS1

Just try to play this thing without throwing-up in your lap as the bright, ugly as hell, pink and green landscapes assault your eyes.
Then try not to smash the controller through your TV, as the ropey collision detection kills you for standing within 500 feet of the nearest wall.

And if the poor gameplay doesnt kill you .... the music will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lego1995
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
lego1995

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:42 am

A Snooker game for the Xbox cant remember what it was called but it was HORRIBLE
Back to top Go down
Klendathu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Klendathu

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:32 am

ET - Atari 2600.

Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:20 am

Superman 64 is a real piece of shit.
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:43 am

Unlimited Saga, the nightmares...

if it was as short as a platformer, i'd probably give it some slack, but the game is over 100 hours long.
Back to top Go down
Klendathu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Klendathu

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:21 am

tatsuya wrote:

if it was as short as a platformer, i'd probably give it some slack, but the game is over 100 hours long.

Spot on, horrible game. If I hadn't played the ET game I probably would have said this.
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Klendathu wrote:
tatsuya wrote:

Spot on, horrible game. If I hadn't played the ET game I probably would have said this.

I would have said ET, but ET is extremely short, and has no ending, unlimited saga on the other hand, if you ever wondered what happens if you finish all of the characters story, the ending was literally "the end", just spoiled it for anyone attempting it, save your sanity, there's your big payoff. the only good thing about the game is the music.
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Fire Blade on PS2. Maybe not one of the worst of all time, but one of my most hated games. I don't think it's beatable without a Codebreaker/Action Replay...
Back to top Go down
lego1995
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
lego1995

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Red Alert 3 was pretty bad especially since I am a bit of a Red Alert 2 nerd(still play it to this day,have like 5 different copies)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?   Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats The Worse Games You Have Ever Played?
Page 1 of 1