Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 4:51 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: LSD - Dream Emulator Review:

There are a lot of weird video games out there, but there is one game on the Playstation that is very odd, and that game is LSD: Dream Emulator. Here is my review of the game. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 5:28 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Chicks Gone Wild Review:

Ohhhhh man, you better be ready for this one, it's going to get wild...I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:11 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Super Crate Box Review:

YAY BOXES, but not the kinda boxes you were hoping for....brand new review, and this time I review another indie game known as Super Crate Box. Hope you enjoy it, thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:17 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Rock N Roll Racing Review:

Do you like Rock N Roll? Do you like racing games? You just might enjoy this game. Brand new review for you, and I hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 6:13 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Crayon Physics Deluxe Review:

Another review for you, and it's another indie game, this time an older one. Hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:34 am

Heavy Metal Gamer's End Of The World Special: Britney's Dance Beat Review:

THE WORLD IS ENDING, OMFG....yeah right, well since the world hasn't ended, I thought I would review a game that could possibly end the world...I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:45 pm

Hang On To Yer Helmet!

Decided to put together a little trailer for my return. The return date is in the video. Been working on this review for a bit now, it's coming together quite nicely. It will be a 2 part review, which is a first for me. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:56 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Carmageddon Review Part 1:

Well here is my return for 2013, and here is Part 1 of my first review. Part 2 will be next week sometime. I hope you enjoy this review of Carmageddon, thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:32 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Carmageddon Review Part 2:

Here is Part 2 of my Carmageddon review. This time I talk about the Game Boy Color and Nintendo 64 releases. I hope you enjoy.

If you missed Part 1. You can watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP-DMk0nY0A

Thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3