Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ Empty
PostSubject: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread ,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:57 am

Thought I would start a brand new account, and post my reviews here. I was going to do them one at a time, but I will just have it for 1 thread, and just post them all here.

Brand new Youtube channel, and a brand new review.

Enjoy \,,/

https://www.youtube.com/HeavyMetalGamerShow
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:32 am

Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:59 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Super Smash Bros Review:

Brand new review of a classic game on the Nintendo 64. Hope you enjoy this review, and thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:58 pm

Heavy Metal Gamer 's Attempt At The Gradius III Gaming Challenge:

Troubl8385 on Youtube did a video challenging everyone to get high score on Gradius III. So here is my attempt at it. Enjoy.

If you want to check out trouble8385's video about this challenge. Go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPXqO8LQK3g
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:05 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: I Want My Mommy Review:

Brand new review of a odd game that is on the Atari 2600.

If you want to find the channels that I are listed that I said go subscribe to, they are in my "Other Channels" section.

I hope you enjoy the review, thanks for watching \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:08 am

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays Manhunt Flash Edition:

First Let's Play of the new channel, this time I play a flash game online, that I have known about for a long time. You can find this game easily if you just do a quick Google Search.

I hope you enjoy this Let's Play, thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Heavy Metal Gamer: The Simpsons Arcade Game Review   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:04 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: The Simpsons Arcade Game Review:

2 videos this week! I hope you guys enjoyed the Manhunt Flash Edition Lets Play, and now I bring you a review of The Simpsons Arcade Game. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:40 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Paperboy Review:

Brand new review, and this is a big one, close to 15 minutes. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:08 am

Heavy Metal Gamer Plays: Bomb It:

Brand new Let's Play, I really had fun doing this one, everything from horrible impersonations and one of them annoying laughs, but the point of these types of videos are to have fun. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Heavy Metal Gamer's E3 Interests Part 1:

This is part 1 of my E3 Interests video. Now keep in mine, this is just talking about what I was interested with when watching the E3 press conferences and so on. Part 2 and 3 will be released Monday and Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Heavy Metal Gamer's E3 Interests Part 2   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:29 am

Heavy Metal Gamer's E3 Interests Part 2:

If you missed Part 1, you can find it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbvPqXDonbo

In part 2, I talk about Ubisoft, and some games that I thought were quite interesting from them, especially 1 game that I am HIGHLY interested in.

The third and final part will be out tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Heavy Metal Gamer's E3 Interests Part 3   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 4:41 am

Heavy Metal Gamer's E3 Interests Part 3:

If you missed the first 2 parts, you can watch them here:

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbvPqXDonbo

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1JLTPCkxwI

This is the third and final part of my E3 interests video, this time I talk about a few more games, and my thoughts on the Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo press conferences.

I hope you enjoyed these videos, thanks for watching, and there will be a new review next week.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 8:18 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Treasure Mathstorm! Review:

A brand new review, and this time I take a look at an educational game I sorta grew up with.

I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching :)
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Heavy Metal Gamer: ClayFighter Review    The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:50 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: ClayFighter Review:

Brand new review, I had something planned for this review, but ran into computer issues, and ended up losing the review I had planned. So I decided to review a game that I use to play a lot of when I was a kid. I hope you enjoy this review, thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Heavy Metal Gamer Rant: Randy Blythe Incident   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:01 am

Heavy Metal Gamer Rant: Randy Blythe Incident:

Not gaming related, but I wanted to just talk about the whole Randy Blythe incident in Prague, which is in the Czech Republic.

Links to the news story are here and updates about the story here:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/06/28/breaking-randy-blythe-arrested-in-prague-on-charges-of-manslaughter/

If I am saying the name of the country wrong, I do apologize, I have heard it a few different ways.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:45 am

HeavyMetalGamer wrote:
Not gaming related, but I wanted to just talk about the whole Randy Blythe incident in Prague, which is in the Czech Republic.
If I am saying the name of the country wrong, I do apologize, I have heard it a few different ways.

First up yeah you did say the Country Correctly..LOL The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ 580207494

Second ..The Police,Old Bill,Cops whatever you want to call them are very strict in the Czech Republic.I think its gotten worse over the last few years as Prague has now kinda become the party Capital of Europe.I know many many people who have had there stag partys there over the last few Years.

Third this incident is very similer to a Friend of mine who worked as a Nightclub Bouncer/Doorman who threw out a fella for fighting and pulling out a Knife.Well anyway long story short he threw the fella out and the bloke hit his head on a damn lamppost outside and suffered severe head trauma
( I think he didnt die but now has Brain damage and is a Vegetable) Yet again a freak accident.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:29 am

Devastating wrote:
HeavyMetalGamer wrote:

First up yeah you did say the Country Correctly..LOL The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ 580207494

Second ..The Police,Old Bill,Cops whatever you want to call them are very strict in the Czech Republic.I think its gotten worse over the last few years as Prague has now kinda become the party Capital of Europe.I know many many people who have had there stag partys there over the last few Years.

Third this incident is very similer to a Friend of mine who worked as a Nightclub Bouncer/Doorman who threw out a fella for fighting and pulling out a Knife.Well anyway long story short he threw the fella out and the bloke hit his head on a damn lamppost outside and suffered severe head trauma
( I think he didnt die but now has Brain damage and is a Vegetable) Yet again a freak accident.

Yeah, I might do another update video, Randy is still locked up, and this is just getting stupid every minute I hear about it.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:30 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Zombie Baseball Review:

Brand new review, and yes I know it is a flash game, but I just felt like reviewing this game. You can find this game online, you can either Google, or I will throw a link up right here:

http://armorgames.com/play/2515/zombie-baseball

I hope you enjoy this review, and thanks for watching.
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:09 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Super Off-Road Review:

Brand new review here, and if you are wondering, yes this game is also known as Ivan "Iron Man" Stewart's Super Off-Road, of course I didn't put that in the title, because it is too damn big.

I hope you enjoy this review of Super Off-Road, thanks for watching :)
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:22 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Mario Party Review:

Brand new review, and this was a fun review to make. After the review there is bloopers and cookies. Ok no cookies but I do have a special guest in the bloopers section, a unwelcomed guest. Hope you enjoy this review, and thanks for watching \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:28 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Jumpman Review:

Brand new review. If you remember I reviewed this game once before on my old account, and I feel that this review is 10X better. This one is a little short though compared to others, but that's ok. Hope you enjoy the review, thanks for watching! \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:18 pm

Review A Bad Video Game Day Trailer:

Thanks to Eric from Nintendo Legend, he asked a long while ago, if anyone wanted to review a game for "Review A Bad Video Game Day" Well I decided to do it. Although the game will be a secret until the release of the review.

I am currently working on the review, have a lot of it done in the last 3 days or so, and I am not releasing a new review this next week. I might have a Let's Play or something.

"Review A Bad Video Game Day" is August 8th

If you want to check out the Nintendo Legend website, go to http://nintendolegend.com/

Also check out the Nintendo Legend Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/NintendoLegend and Twitter http://twitter.com/Nintendo_Legend
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 4:34 pm

YOLO: Urinating, Gun Fights, Fire and Explosions!

This is a test episode, or what people would call a pilot episode of a little series I am starting. We all know about that annoying hipster fad called YOLO, which stands for You Only Live Once, well I have taken that and used it in video games, but not exactly the way you think. In the first episode I use Postal 2. I hope you enjoy this pilot episode and thanks for watching! \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:19 am

Heavy Metal Gamer: Review A Bad Video Game Day Review:

Here it is, and WARNING to the wise. DO NOT EVER, EVER THINK ABOUT BUYING THIS GAME, OR PLAYING IT. Why I was yelling in caps, I don't know lol

You think a lot of bad games are bad? This takes the shit cake.

check out the Review A Bad Game Day website for other reviews: http://www.reviewabadgameday.com/

I hope you enjoy this review and torture, Thanks for watching \,,/
Back to top Go down
HeavyMetalGamer
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
HeavyMetalGamer

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:52 pm

ROM Hack Theater: Pana Der Hejhog:

Some of you might remember this series, it has been a LONG time since I have done an episode, and I am pretty much rebooting the series. the ROM Hack Theater series is a unscripted series, and it was originally just a Let's Play, or 10 to 15 minutes of gameplay. Well I have decided to change it up a bit, some will be unscripted reviews, and some will be Let's Plays, depends on how I feel when I start working on an episode. I explain that a little bit in the video.

I want to thank BurningAegis from Youtube, for kinda inspiring me to do this review off of a video he did on the game.

You can find his Youtube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/BurningAegis

I hope you enjoy this episode of ROM Hack Theater, thanks for watching! \,,/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/   The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/ Empty

Back to top Go down

The Heavy Metal Gamer Thread \,,/
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next