Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Nintendo Rocks!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tecseiryu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tecseiryu

Nintendo Rocks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Nintendo Rocks!!!!   Nintendo Rocks!!!! EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Man, I love Nintendo. Nintendo Rocks. I grew up playing Zelda I & II, with other games like Rygar (Jeez, that game made no sense).

But all in all, I have to say I'm a Nintendo FREAK!!

What's YOUR game, which do you like the best??

What is your fav. Nintendo memory?

Tec, Peace Out.~
Back to top Go down
DreamerVerX
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DreamerVerX

Nintendo Rocks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Rocks!!!!   Nintendo Rocks!!!! EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:04 pm

Tecseiryu wrote:
But all in all, I have to say I'm a Nintendo FREAK!!

What is your fav. Nintendo memory?

My father bought me a Nintendo clone which can play hacked/pirated ROMs.

I used to play Super Mario Bros a lot - played it non stop.
Of course, Duck Hunter is one of the games that I used to play(and that target shooting things), too.

Adventures of Lolo, SpyVsSpy, 1945, Gargoyle's quest, Bump ā€˜nā€™ Jump, Excitebike, Paper Boy, Gradius; and many other games that came along with it.

Obviously, some of them are of low tier, but they are in my memories now(well, technically, they are not(Emulator stuff, you know)).
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

Nintendo Rocks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Rocks!!!!   Nintendo Rocks!!!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:01 am

I used to go over to my cousin's house and play Super Mario Bros. on her NES. I was little, and no good at it. So when my grandma asked if I wanted a Nintendo, I said no.

But when Christmas came, I got a Super Nintendo (which I didn't even know was out at the time) along with Super Mario World, and I've be hooked on games ever since.

I guess that's my favorite memory.

That, or when I got Ocarina of Time, well, before I "officially" got it for Christmas, I opened it and played it before going to school, lol.
Back to top Go down
Weagles_Fan
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Weagles_Fan

Nintendo Rocks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Rocks!!!!   Nintendo Rocks!!!! EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Marvelous Mark wrote:
But when Christmas came, I got a Super Nintendo (which I didn't even know was out at the time) along with Super Mario World, and I've be hooked on games ever since.

That sounds like me. The only difference is that I got the cricket game as well. Before that my parents just used to hire out a SEGA because they like Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nintendo Rocks!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Rocks!!!!   Nintendo Rocks!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Rocks!!!!
Page 1 of 1