Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again? Empty
PostSubject: Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again?   Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:54 am

As he title says...

Well this is very simple for me as Iam a massive Sega fan so I say without doubt ...YES they should start mixing it with the big boys again
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again?   Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again? EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm gonna have to say no. For one thing, I think the market would be flooded with too many console manufacturers at that point.

Also, Sega hasn't really been doing stellar in the software side of things the past few years. A decent game here or there is about it. They would need to make some awesome games, and build their repertoire back up with the fans, and the critics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again?   Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again? EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:50 am

Well, I've been hearing Sonic Colors was great, and Sonic Generations is looking to be awesome. Sega's certainly starting to please its fans again, let's hope they're pleasing the critics too.
Back to top Go down
ARProductions
ARProductions

PostSubject: Re: Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again?   Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:03 am

I wouldn't mind seeing a Dreamcast 2. I think it would be cool. It might also reboot some old game series, that have died off.

Power Stone, Chu Chu Rocket, Dynamite Heddy, etc
Back to top Go down
DarkZio
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DarkZio

PostSubject: Re: Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again?   Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:49 am

Sure why not sega made good systems dreamcast was cool genesis was awesome saturn had some great rpgs made by working designs who i think is better than square ofcourse anything is better than xbox but id buy a sega made system
Back to top Go down
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

PostSubject: Re: Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again?   Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:06 am

The problem with Sega is that they are not Sega anymore.

The majority shareholder of the company is Sammy Corp. The same company that made Pachinko Sexy Reaction and other adult-themed arcade games.

I would love to see a new Sega machine, but i cant see it happening whilst the shareholders have a major cash-cow in the adult arcade sector. :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again?   Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should Sega Make A Comeback And Start Making Consoles Again?
Page 1 of 1