Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Free Game Walk-throughs??

Go down 
+3
daf2210
GameGeeks
Tecseiryu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tecseiryu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tecseiryu

Free Game Walk-throughs?? Empty
PostSubject: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:43 pm

I know about Free Game Manuals:

http://www.replacementdocs.com/news.php

or

http://vimm.net/

But I mean REAL game walk-throughs, not just manuals, like:

http://www.bradygames.com/index.aspx

Are there any free ones out there like these?

Back to top Go down
GameGeeks

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:37 pm

I'd suggest looking at Gamespot/Gamefaqs. The walkthroughs are text documents but some of them are really in-depth. A prime example would be any walkthrough by the user Absolute Steve. His contain more information then you'll ever need. The good ones tend to be more accurate then the so called official guide. The few official guides I have pale to the guides put up on that site.
Back to top Go down
daf2210
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
daf2210

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:07 pm

I have to agree with GameGeeks on this one. Gamefaqs is probably one of the best if not the best game guide site they are.
Back to top Go down
RetulVonAmora
Forum Master
Forum Master
RetulVonAmora

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Yeah gamefaqs is definetly a good one. Or you can shoot for ign's walkthrough's they contain "some" good info.

You know what let's just say gamefaqs
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Tecnically if the game has a walkthrough (many japanese only ones don't), it's actually better to use gamefaqs, as they tend to be more in depth than paid ones, and unlike paid ones, they can be corrected if they get something wrong.
Back to top Go down
DreamerVerX
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DreamerVerX

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Tecseiryu wrote:

Are there any free ones out there like these?

No, man. I don't believe you. How come you don't know Gamefaqs?

The first ever time I ever touched the Internet, I intended to reach out to 3 websites - Google, Yahoo and Gamefaqs.

There is also Neoseeker and Gamerhelp. Sometimes Gamespot(affiliated with Gamefaqs), IGN and Gameshark provides in depth Guides and Walk-throughs.

Last edited by DreamerVerX on Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Missing commas)
Back to top Go down
GameGeeks

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:22 am

Um, Gamespot has the same exact guides as Gamefaqs.
Back to top Go down
DreamerVerX
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DreamerVerX

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:23 am

GameGeeks wrote:

I have checked them out. They don't have a guide section. But come on, it is a good websites to check game news, reviews and etc(duh!).
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:27 pm

Though I love gamefaqs and I have about 50 guides downloaded from that site on my drive as we speak, there are but very few I've read that I didn't find an error of some sort. And I'm not talking about bad spelling.
Also most of the info (at least the valuable one) is ripped of from japanese sites.
Lol I just noticed there are a lot of weird emoticons here.
Cat
Back to top Go down
GameGeeks

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:46 am

DreamerVerX wrote:
GameGeeks wrote:

I have checked them out. They don't have a guide section. But come on, it is a good websites to check game news, reviews and etc(duh!).
They do, it's under Hints & Cheats. Infact, game forums are the exact same ones on Gamefaqs as well.
Back to top Go down
Tecseiryu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tecseiryu

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 pm

The things is I'm looking for real manuals in PDF format.

I really like looking at the art, and things like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:48 pm

I think Gamefaq's are best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Game Walk-throughs??   Free Game Walk-throughs?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Game Walk-throughs??
Page 1 of 1