Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RetulVonAmora
Forum Master
Forum Master
RetulVonAmora

The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread Empty
PostSubject: The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread   The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:00 pm

I make anime wallpapers in my spare time. So if you have a general idea of an anime based wallpaper leave the name of the anime and any special details that you want and i'll get to it. And just to show something pretty for the first post:

The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread Higras12
Back to top Go down
daf2210
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
daf2210

PostSubject: Re: The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread   The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:31 pm

I would like a DBZ wallpaper with Goku and Vegeta fighting. If you can find them fight ing SSJ4 that would be great.
Back to top Go down
RetulVonAmora
Forum Master
Forum Master
RetulVonAmora

PostSubject: Re: The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread   The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm working on it now daf. But are you okay with sprite style characters and do you have an idea to the backdrop that you'd like?
Back to top Go down
daf2210
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
daf2210

PostSubject: Re: The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread   The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:27 am

RetulVonAmora wrote:
I'm working on it now daf. But are you okay with sprite style characters and do you have an idea to the backdrop that you'd like?

Yeah, sprite characters will work. As far as the background goes, try to get a mountain background or maybe a background with Shenron in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread   The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:40 am

Hey, could you make me something with like, Dark Magician Girl standing back to back with the Dark Magician in an egyptian background? If not it's totally cool. But if you could, I would appreciate it greatly. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread   The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Otaku's Wallpaper request thread
Page 1 of 1