Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Will the price of a new Wii U hurt Nintendo's future?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

Will the price of a new Wii U hurt Nintendo's future? Empty
PostSubject: Will the price of a new Wii U hurt Nintendo's future?   Will the price of a new Wii U hurt Nintendo's future? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:17 am

Ive just been reading some post-E3 news stories about Nintendo, and cant help wondering if Nintendo is committing suicide with the new Wii U console.

Nintendo shares dropped by an estimated 2.1% after the event, which is bad enough to start with, but the rumoured console pricing (£279 GBP for the console & £135 GBP for each replacement controller) is absolutely mental!!

When you consider that a brand-new Nintendo 3DS console costs £139, who is going to pay £135 just for a Wii U control pad?

Even though im not going to buy a Wii U myself (even if there is a new Star Fox game released for it), i really hope these rumours are untrue!!
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

Will the price of a new Wii U hurt Nintendo's future? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will the price of a new Wii U hurt Nintendo's future?   Will the price of a new Wii U hurt Nintendo's future? EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Until Nintendo themselves announce a price, I won't speculate on whether or not it will succeed. I just hope it won't be ridiculous.

Part of the reason why the whole touch screen market is so pricey is because of Apple, and they know people will pay to have Apple shit. That tech isn't that expensive, and I'm sure Nintendo will find a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down

Will the price of a new Wii U hurt Nintendo's future?
Page 1 of 1