Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

The Coronation Street thread!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

The Coronation Street thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:17 am

Coronation Street is the biggest soap on TV here in the UK, and has been running for over 50 years.

Over here, we talk about it more than the weather, and dont even bother switching the kettle on for a whole 30 minutes incase we miss anything!

So this thread is dedicated to Coronation Street, and ive linked a full episode below so our non-UK friends can see what the hell im banging-on about. Very Happy

Do you want to punch Norris Cole in the face?

Do you think Sally Webster is a prostitute?

Discuss it all here!

Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:06 am

Iam afraid Tommy needs to get the hell away from there.
He could work for Rick for 50 Years and it would still never get him outta his pocket or pay off the Debt.
I frigging know only to well about how this works. The Coronation Street thread! 749057748

Its been a great storyline though .But the whole Carl and Sunita affair storyline kinda makes me feel sick..LOL.
Back to top Go down
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:53 am

It should be interesting to see how Carl and Sunita get found out in the end.
I thought Sophie was going to say something, but its anybodys guess at the moment...

Would have been funny to watch Rita go for a swim the other night! *lol* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:32 pm

Good to see Craig Charles back.
Back to top Go down
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Devastating wrote:
Good to see Craig Charles back.
Agreed, he has a great sense of humour that the street needs.
This taxi war should be even more fun than when Eileen's mate blew herself up washing the toaster. *lol* Very Happy

Employing Tracy is just asking for trouble...
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:44 am

Ahh ,so happy Lloyd and Steve sorted it out, although Carl is gonna be pissed at the merger of the 2 Cab firms.

I thought it was funny as hell when the headmaster at school sent them to his office and they acted as if they were little kids sulking.We had a proper laugh. The Coronation Street thread! 580207494
Back to top Go down
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Yes, Carl could really throw a spanner in the works.
I wonder if something will happen to get him out of the way?

Just pure speculation here, but maybe he starts gambling again and gets into trouble with the police? ... Or he could start seeing Sunita again and get caught, forcing him to leave the street?
Whatever happens, i cant see the Steve/Carl/Lloyd triangle lasting long without some fireworks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:57 am

Go on Peter fill ya boots Son. The Coronation Street thread! 676730

Good lad. The Coronation Street thread! 3560450551
Back to top Go down
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:27 am

/\ LOL Very Happy

I would too if i had to look at Carla's face every time i woke up! ... although he might have escaped that now.

Would have been funny to see him spark Roy, maybe next time?
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:36 am

I actually feel sorry for Peter .Its his frigging ex wife acting the idiot and old Nick only gives it the Charlie big potatoes when he stands behind Leanne.
Hell Peter is the DAD the other 2 aint nothing so have no right to dictate when and where Peter can see his own Son.

Nick needs a proper slap next time .LOL.......... The Coronation Street thread! 367519
Back to top Go down
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:54 am

Yes, i agree that Peter should have custody of Simon. But with nobody to keep his drinking in check now, it could just send him into a downward spiral.

The thought of his son being brought-up by the biggest slapper to grace the street, and a spineless weasel who runs to his mom every time something goes wrong, fills me with dread.

Cant help feeling sorry for Faye at the moment ... she might be a little cow sometimes but seems like shes going through hell at school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coronation Street thread!   The Coronation Street thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coronation Street thread!
Page 1 of 1