Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Does anybody alse think...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lego1995
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
lego1995

Does anybody alse think... Empty
PostSubject: Does anybody alse think...   Does anybody alse think... EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:07 am

Does anybody else think that the x-ray killcam in Sniper Elite V2 is way too gory and violent especially since the game has age rating of 16+

Does anybody alse think... Sniperelitev2demo_2012_04_19_18_56_58_152_thumb

Last edited by lego1995 on Sat May 05, 2012 5:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Weagles_Fan
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Weagles_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody alse think...   Does anybody alse think... EmptyFri May 04, 2012 1:16 pm

Y U SO TROLL? Razz
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody alse think...   Does anybody alse think... EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:49 pm

I didn't know there was such a thing as too gory.
Back to top Go down
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody alse think...   Does anybody alse think... EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:53 am

I havent played an FPS since Golden Eye on N64 about 15 years ago! Very Happy

Ive seen kids around 6 years-old playing FPS games, so if the parents are stupid enough to let children play 16/18 rated games (or just dont care) it doesnt really matter what i think.

So long as the developers add something new or original in each game (instead of banging-out the same thing every year like EA always does) then i dont really mind.
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody alse think...   Does anybody alse think... EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:18 am

Psikyo Fox wrote:

Ive seen kids around 6 years-old playing FPS games, so if the parents are stupid enough to let children play 16/18 rated games (or just dont care) it doesnt really matter what i think.

So long as the developers add something new or original in each game (instead of banging-out the same thing every year like EA always does) then i dont really mind.

Considering i saw friday the 13th when i was 4 and watched vampire hunter D when i was 8 (well, kinda, not gonna get into specifics on these things, people who know me well know what i'm talking about), i don't think violence is what causes problems in the world, it's parental guidance sucks.
Back to top Go down
lego1995
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
lego1995

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody alse think...   Does anybody alse think... EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:05 am

tatsuya wrote:
Psikyo Fox wrote:

Considering i saw friday the 13th when i was 4 and watched vampire hunter D when i was 8 (well, kinda, not gonna get into specifics on these things, people who know me well know what i'm talking about), i don't think violence is what causes problems in the world, it's parental guidance sucks.
That's true, most parents don't give a fandangle about what their kids play or watch.Its disgraceful when a 10 year old is playing COD. I remember seeing some kid(about Cool trying to buy Red Dead Redemption, he genuinely thought he was going to get it, obviously he played plenty of violent games why his parents let him I dont know. Not even the average 16 year old is mentally mature enough to play Battlefield. In the end i suppose it comes down to bad parenting and immature kids. I never watched horrors(or anything faintly violent) till I was 14ish(still never watch horrors, cant handle them) and I am naturally squeamish, it must be just me who thought the x-ray killcam was gory. We are all different.
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody alse think...   Does anybody alse think... EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:33 am

lego1995 wrote:
tatsuya wrote:
Psikyo Fox wrote:

That's true, most parents don't give a fandangle about what their kids play or watch.Its disgraceful when a 10 year old is playing COD. I remember seeing some kid(about Cool trying to buy Red Dead Redemption, he genuinely thought he was going to get it, obviously he played plenty of violent games why his parents let him I dont know. Not even the average 16 year old is mentally mature enough to play Battlefield. In the end i suppose it comes down to bad parenting and immature kids. I never watched horrors(or anything faintly violent) till I was 14ish(still never watch horrors, cant handle them) and I am naturally squeamish, it must be just me who thought the x-ray killcam was gory. We are all different.

That's not what i meant.

I was saying that parents do not raise their children to understand right and wrong these days, or raise them at all alot of times.

I had no limitations on what i could watch or play, and i'm pretty stable.
In fact, of all of the people i've known who were raised similar to me, none have had more than a speeding ticket when it comes to breaking the law.
As for horror i do not like it either, if i wanted to see horror stories, i'd watch the news or those crime shows on cable.

Last edited by tatsuya on Sun May 06, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weagles_Fan
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Weagles_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody alse think...   Does anybody alse think... EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:28 pm

tatsuya wrote:
That's not what i meant.

I was saying that parents do not raise their children to understand right and wrong these days, or raise them at all alot of times.

I had no limitations on what i could watch or play, and i'm pretty stable.
In fact, of all of the people i've known who were raised similar to me, none have had more than a speeding ticket when it comes to breaking the law.
As for horror i do not like it either, i wanted to see horror stories, i'd watch the news or those crime shows on cable.

That.

The problem is that there's always someone that thinks "Oh, I do it in a game, why can't I do it in real life?" And when nobody tells them otherwise, the problem becomes bigger, and involves others.
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody alse think...   Does anybody alse think... EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:24 pm

You gotta be pretty damn stupid to think like that. And yeah, there's a lot of dumbass people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anybody alse think...   Does anybody alse think... Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anybody alse think...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Corner :: Anything Random :: Forum Games/Spamming Zone-
Jump to: