Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?

Go down 
+5
crash
RetulVonAmora
tatsuya
Griever
Devastating
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? Empty
PostSubject: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:25 pm

As the title says..

Iam still watching Full Metal Panic..I cant seem to move on from this yet..LOL lol!
Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:47 pm

I'm currently watching High School of the Dead and *Lucky Star.
HSoTD has to be one of the most kick ass anime ive watched since Tokyo Majin and *Lucky Star is just an all around random/slice-of life/ comedy that i havent seen anything like before, reminds me of regular school life.
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:49 pm

Currently watching overman king gainer.
Back to top Go down
RetulVonAmora
Forum Master
Forum Master
RetulVonAmora

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Griever wrote:
HSoTD has to be one of the most kick ass anime ive watched

Agreed, I'm normally within the first 20 viewers of the next episode on animeseason.

As for me:

Cowboy Bebop, Ookami Kakushi, Phantom: Requiem For The Phantom, Ef - A Tale Of Melodies, Final Approach, Gakuen Mokushiroku: High School of the Dead, Gakuen Heaven, Saint Beast, Seikai No Senki, Happiness!, Shinigami No Ballad, Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica, Hyakko, Sketchbook: Full Color's, Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuuutsu, Junjou Romantica, Tokyo Magnitude 8.0, Kannazuki No Miko, Uta Kata, Kuroshi*tsuji, Yumeria, Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou, and finally Mitsudomoe
Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:38 am

RetulVonAmora wrote:
Agreed, I'm normally within the first 20 viewers of the next episode on animeseason.

I watch mine on Anivide, been my favorite site since 2008.

Right now I'm watching D. Gray-Man
Back to top Go down
RetulVonAmora
Forum Master
Forum Master
RetulVonAmora

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:39 am

Since the new anime saeson occured and a bunch of new anime have been released XD

MM! , Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai, Yosuga no Sora, Motto To Love-Ru: Trouble, and Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls
Back to top Go down
crash
crash

Location : Somewhere in the deep universe, killing worthless creatures

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 am

Trigun, Vash is awesome :)
Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:02 am

Hellsing Unlimited OVA - Alucard kicks ass!
Back to top Go down
MurderMayhem666
Forum Master
Forum Master
MurderMayhem666

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:51 am

Right, I am watching Gungrave. Thanx to the wise Tatsuya for telling me about it.
Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:30 am

Persona 4: The Animation; I personally thought this was going to be shit due to the fact that most anime after games suck(such as Persona Trinity Soul[i thought so anyways]) However, I have come to love this one due to them implementing a way around gaining relationships like they did in the game as well as having multiple things happen at one time or at different times altogether whereas it would be impossible otherwise. A great work, though i do prefer playing the game. I do hope they keep the english voice actors from the game when they do the dubbing(if so) when the anime is released in america.
Back to top Go down
ExtremeDude2
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
ExtremeDude2

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:39 pm

I'm watching DBZ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Nothing atm, but the last one I finished a little while back was Gurren Lagann. I guess I'll start on Death Note next.
Back to top Go down
Firestarter
Forum Master
Forum Master
Firestarter

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:15 am

I watched the premiere of Deadman Wonderland last Staurday on Adult Swim so im waching that.
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Last watched Full Metal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos movie. Shit was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?   What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Anime Are You Watching At The Moment?
Page 1 of 1