Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?   Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:17 am

Personally I think its a short term fail ..WWE will put over some of there biggest Stars who have worked hard for years just to feed Brocks ego.
I feel he wont stick around longer then his 1 year Contract.
I guess time may tell but I wondered what the rest of you think about Brocks return.
Back to top Go down
DarkZio
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DarkZio

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?   Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:56 am

I agree but i have a feeling he may hurt cena for real...now i hope the wwe turns back the clock and becomes more violent like they were, with the addition of ryback,tensai brock and a few others rumored to come wwe my have my attention back
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?   Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:02 am

Yeah well apparently Batista is on his way back soon aswell
Another nutter..lol

Ohh and if you didnt know Stone Cold has declared himself medically fit again to return if the right storyline and opponent comes up
Back to top Go down
Klendathu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Klendathu

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?   Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Yeah well apparently Batista is on his way back soon aswell
Another nutter..lol

Ohh and if you didnt know Stone Cold has declared himself medically fit again to return if the right storyline and opponent comes up

I'd think we would have some how heard about this already.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?   Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:18 pm

Klendathu wrote:

I thought Id sent you the info a week or so ago about Stone Cold?
Back to top Go down
Klendathu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Klendathu

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?   Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:29 pm

Admin wrote:
Klendathu wrote:

I thought Id sent you the info a week or so ago about Stone Cold?

You did....
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?   Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:41 pm

Sometimes I wonder if Stone Cold (and others) say they'd return if the time was right only just to shut people up. But hell, I hope he does return, if only for one match.

As for Brock Lesnar, I'm glad he's back. I suppose it's possible he'll start to like wrestling more and decide to stay longer than his current 1 year deal. Either way, nothing is guaranteed in the wrestling world. If it's only one year, I hope to see lots of asses whooped in that one year.

Brock could certainly hurt someone (Cena? okay.) by accident though. He might've been in the WWE 8 years ago, but aside from his training and time in OVW, WWE's developmental at the time, he was only in the WWE for about 2 years. He broke Hardcore Holly's neck, and nearly broke his own neck botching a shooting star press. Still, I like his brute strength and physicality, so I hope he does well during this run.
Back to top Go down
MC1988
MC1988

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?   Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:56 pm

Well if they bring back Stone Cold, maybe he should ignite another long fued with Rock and try and start another Attitude War Era...

As for Lesnar, personally I never liked the guy because the WWE just doesnt fit him. Like Bobby Lashley and Ken Shamrock... Good Athletes but they didnt last long in the WWE sadly... This might be Lesnars last chance at making something of himself in this sport and hopefully he does well, but I still think he's too full of himself...
Back to top Go down
Klendathu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Klendathu

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?   Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Better call my mama!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?   Brock Lesner - Success or Fail? Empty

Back to top Go down

Brock Lesner - Success or Fail?
Page 1 of 1