Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?

Go down 
+5
Weagles_Fan
Griever
Marvelous Mark
DreamerVerX
Devastating
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? Empty
PostSubject: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 pm

I struggle to remember that far back but I think it was Pitfall on the Atari 2600 :*conte content
Back to top Go down
DreamerVerX
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DreamerVerX

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:27 pm

I played the in-built games of Atari2600. I remember the boxing game and the motorcycle game. Other than that, I don't. In console. It was the first video game console my father bought for me.

I played a game where I have to shot goblin creatures and stuff. In Arcade.
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:44 pm

First game I played was Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt. So I guess that's it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:13 am

I'd have to say Super Mario for the NES
Back to top Go down
Weagles_Fan
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Weagles_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:06 pm

Alex Kidd in Miracle World. Same as my parents. We used to hire out a SEGA just for that.
Back to top Go down
Psikyo Fox
Forum Master
Forum Master
Psikyo Fox

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:38 am

Weagles_Fan wrote:
Alex Kidd in Miracle World. Same as my parents. We used to hire out a SEGA just for that.

Wow!! That was my first game too!!! :)

Parents bought me a Sega Master System II when i was a kid, and the game was built-into the machine.

I remember getting to the bosses with loads of lives .... then lost the janken matches and died every time, because i hadnt bought the mind-reading item from the shop! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Weagles_Fan
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Weagles_Fan

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:37 pm

Psikyo Fox wrote:
Weagles_Fan wrote:

Wow!! That was my first game too!!! :)

Parents bought me a Sega Master System II when i was a kid, and the game was built-into the machine.

I remember getting to the bosses with loads of lives .... then lost the janken matches and died every time, because i hadnt bought the mind-reading item from the shop! Very Happy

So THAT's what those things are for. I could never figure it out, I just used to get them for the hell of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Klendathu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Klendathu

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:55 pm

Tank for Atari 2600.
Back to top Go down
Firestarter
Forum Master
Forum Master
Firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:36 am

The oldest game I remember playing was actually the first game I ever played. It was Cruis'n USA, what a great game. I was like 5 years old.
Back to top Go down
MurderMayhem666
Forum Master
Forum Master
MurderMayhem666

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:15 pm

It was either Pac-man or Centipede on my old Atari 2600, lol. Good times I had on that thing. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?   Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats The Oldest Game You Remember Playing?
Page 1 of 1