Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MurderMayhem666
Forum Master
Forum Master
MurderMayhem666

Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ??? Empty
PostSubject: Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ???   Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ??? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:28 am

Hey guys, I just saw this video on Youtube and I was wondering what you guys think ??? It's pretty trippy, but the summary of this video is that, there might be a Terrorist Attack on 11-06-10 (Tomorrow). You gots should watch this and decide.

Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ???   Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ??? EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:23 pm

yes very interesting, but today is the 9th and nothing has happened, however, i do suspect an event far worse(for some people) than that to happen very much soon. All I have to say is I hope you've been loyal to whatever greater power you have been looking up to.
Back to top Go down
MurderMayhem666
Forum Master
Forum Master
MurderMayhem666

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ???   Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ??? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Griever wrote:
yes very interesting, but today is the 9th and nothing has happened, however, i do suspect an event far worse(for some people) than that to happen very much soon. All I have to say is I hope you've been loyal to whatever greater power you have been looking up to.

Are you saying I should go prey to Tatsuya ???
Back to top Go down
DreamerVerX
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DreamerVerX

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ???   Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ??? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:41 pm

ALalalalalalalalal! DIE INFIDELS!

*Clicks*... *Clicks**Clicks**Clicks*... wtf? *Clicks**Clicks**Clicks* COME ON! *Clicks**Clicks*... oh jeez... I forgot to change the old batteries... oh well...

*walks away, leaving everyone safe from danger.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ???   Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Attack Tomorrow ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Corner :: Anything Random :: Talk About Anything in General-
Jump to: