Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?

Go down 
4 posters

Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?
Final Fantasy IV
Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_lcap17%Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Final Fantasy V
Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_lcap0%Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy VII
Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_lcap0%Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy VII Dirge of Cerberus
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy VIII
Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_lcap50%Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Final Fantasy IX
Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_lcap17%Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Final Fantasy X
Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_lcap16%Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Vote_rcap
 16% [ 1 ]
Final Fantasy X-2
 0% [ 0 ]
Final Fantasy XII
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Empty
PostSubject: Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?    Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:21 am

I think it's pretty obvious on what my vote was.....need I say more? :^~^:
Back to top Go down
daf2210
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
daf2210

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?    Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:43 am

I voted Final Fantasy X
Back to top Go down
Ryu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?    Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:14 am

Garnet.... sigh... ~_~
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?    Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:09 pm

I'm not a big fan of final fantasy (give me Ys or the legend of heroes any day), but to me it's pretty obvious it was 8.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?    Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:17 am

Who the fuck needs romance in a game when you can just blow people's heads off?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?    Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Which Final Fantasy had the most romance?
Page 1 of 1