Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Mosque on Ground Zero

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tecseiryu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tecseiryu

Mosque on Ground Zero Empty
PostSubject: Mosque on Ground Zero   Mosque on Ground Zero EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:09 am

I just found this vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJQ4bwGPRuk&feature=topvideos

I do have my own views on this topic, except I want to know what you guys think.

I know that their are some of you who support Islam, or Islamic views.

And you may feel insulted that I posted a video with these one sided views.

The reason I did not post a video expressing your views on this matter is because it would be unfair for me, a person who does not believe as you do, to speak on your behalf.

Feel free to post any vids. you want. I will show you respect.

-Well, tell me what you think, Guys.-

Tec, Peace Out.~

Back to top Go down
Ryu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Mosque on Ground Zero   Mosque on Ground Zero EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:23 am

I say if it's legal by all means build it.
:/oncasound:
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Mosque on Ground Zero   Mosque on Ground Zero EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 am

I'm against it 100%.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: Mosque on Ground Zero   Mosque on Ground Zero EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:28 am

Its bang out of order....

I cant believe they are even considering this. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DreamerVerX
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DreamerVerX

PostSubject: Re: Mosque on Ground Zero   Mosque on Ground Zero EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJQ4bwGPRuk&feature=topvideos

Let this be the forefront of my post: Click me!

==========
20-35 seconds of that video.

Oh? So building a Mosque is rubbing other's people religion, and this is what is happening here? Seriously?

In the Middle East - or shall I say the Arabian Gulf countries already built significant amount of Synagogues and Churches. In where? In a predominately Muslim country. And these aren't built by "asking for permission to build", this was voluntarily done by Muslims. This was done to heighten religious tolerance and harmony. This is not "happening here", unfortunately.

35-55 seconds of that video.

Insult to what? The first amendment and second amendment
are totally irrelevant to what's happening here. My dear, Islam came to America before you were even born.

55 - 1:10 seconds of that video.

Yes. U.A.E, the state of Dubai. Dubai is one of the largest and the fastest growing economy. I doubt the Amir built the Metro for nothing.

1:15 - 1:50

Oh no! We don't want that. We need a bar, a strip club! Are you serious building a mosque near a sacred ground!? Dang it! Build a brothel above it!(sorry - being sarcastic is one of my negative points - langige og teh devel!)

1:50 - 2:30

Where the money come from you ask? Well, you got million Muslims, and each gives you ten dollars... well, you do the Maths. That's how mosques are built around here. Also, people 'got' money to spend on something that will benefit them in "afterlife" instead of spending it in "Haram(forbidden)" things(women, gambling, mind-veils(Alcoholics; drugs)). So, you people are really comfortable with drunkards than pious people?

Oh, right. For you, a pious Muslim is a guy who has dynamite strapped to his body, bearded, armed with a Kalashnikov, enchanting "Allah Akbar" or as in a stereotype way - "Alalalalalalalaalalalallaaalaaa!"

Sharia, my dear Uncle, is supported by almost every Imam, even in reformed countries like Dubai. Even though so, the Sharia law is not active in reformed countries, like Dubai and Qatar.

Iranian theocracy? Are you serious? I think he made this up. Why? Because majority(85%) of Muslims are from the Sunnite denomination(South East Asian countries, Former Soviet Union countries, 18 Arabian countries, Every Muslim African country). Iranian theocracy, which is also known as the Shi'ite denomination, is only in few countries(Namely 70%Iraq, 95%Iran, ~40%Lebanon, ~20% Pakistan, ~20%India and etc.(the percentages aren't accurate))

He mentioned the Islamic Brotherhood in his description. Islamic Brothered is an outright spoken anti-Shi'te Islamic Egyptian faction; this contradicts his argument on "Iranian theocracy" being involved.

Endorsing Suicide bombers. I have checked out the link in the description. Americans should be glad having Muslims on their side. Should they be ever be faced against assailants, then by all means let the Muslims do their patriotic Jobs; suicide bombing.

Martyrdom in Islam is an Act of Patriotism. In Quran, there are loads of patriotic acts. Jihad, by all means is defined as "Struggle". 'Fight in the name of Allah' does not strictly means kill the infidels. It is fight against the invaders. Islam is endorsing patriotism, not terrorism.

Take Baluchistan(where I am from!(Not live)), for instance. Jund Allah, is a non-observant Muslim, yet he ordered a young man to blow up a Shi'ite mosque in the heart of Iran - for what? Allah! No, silly. But for the sake of freedom and liberation.

Take the credit for? Sucked up to the Muslim world? Ok. No big deal here.

2:30-2:50

What? You want him to cuss the Muslim world? I mean, Bush never did that.

2:55-3:10

Muslim activist? Oh, well he should not talk ill about anyone, regardless of whatever they may be. Lest he says something against the Jew or the White or the Gays, people automatically will brand him as an Anti-Semite, Black Supremacist or a Homophobic.

3:15-4:00

Are you serious? I guess you are the one who is kidding!

Progress?

Thanks to a Muslim, we could fly. Thanks to a Muslim, we became more sciency!. Thanks to a Muslim, we now use Cameras. Thanks to a Muslim, we know what Chemistry is. Thanks to a Muslim, people are saved on the operation room. I can go on.

Yes. I agree that Islam is receding day by day. It is not what it use to be back then.

Justice? Oh, yes. Justice. Go wiki some stuff, pl0x.

Tolerance? Tolerance. Pffft. As if you have any tolerance.

4:10-6:15

My, you are so eloquent. Making a list is my weakness :( - Here I will stop for a moment, because I heard the same ol' same words again and again. But let me point out the fallacies he used in this single minute.

He used the very first fallacy that's in Wikipedia - Fallacy of Accidents. He used 'Appeal to Fear' logical fallacy. Appeal to pity(the case of 9/11). Appeal to masses. Argument from repetition(the most obvious one). Ad Hominem.

Last 5 seconds.

Oh. Peace, man!
=============

If you want my humble opinion, I say build the mosque near the Central Park!
----------------

There is a youtuber that goes by the username "GroundZeroMosque" - quote him, and I will be more than glad to refute him.

-----------------
Muslims were also victims of the terrorists attack Click me - To authenticate, use this website click me
=========

Unfortunately. In youtube, there are million of youtubers who are happy to Insult a religion. What should I call them? Zealots, biased bigots? Or just trolls?

===========
To Tecseiryu.
I am veeery sooooory. Pweese fogwei mee Mosque on Ground Zero Puppy-eyes(WE NEED THIS SMILY!)

Tecseiryu wrote:
I know that their are some of you
Problem
Solution

Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Mosque on Ground Zero   Mosque on Ground Zero EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:12 am

Sigh, this is why i knew this section shouldn't have existed.

I really don't care about your post, in my view, it is wrong, will only lead to bloodshed, and is an act of conquest on the part of islam.
The sex club part is irrelevant, as it wasn't a bunch of strippers that killed 3000 people at ground zero, this has nothing to do with religion itself, it has to do with the fact that it is a graveyard, of innocent people, who were murdered by islamic terrorists, and this islamic center(it's not a mosque) is nothing more than a flag of conquest by a idiot who should know there are better ways of getting islam more accepted in the west, like i donno, not pissing off people and acting like islamic rights are above others rights.

And if you want to pull that card dreamer, tell me how it's right to kill a woman for being raped in saudi arabia, if you can convince me that is the right thing to do, then maybe i'll retract my statement, but you have 0% chance of convincing me otherwise.
Back to top Go down
DreamerVerX
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DreamerVerX

PostSubject: Re: Mosque on Ground Zero   Mosque on Ground Zero EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:46 am

tatsuya wrote:
Sigh, this is why i knew this section shouldn't have existed.

No. It is a good practice to share ideas and debate them. At the least, you get the see other people's point of view, and mutually share and respect opposing opinions.

tatsuya wrote:

I really don't care about your post, in my view, it is wrong, will only lead to bloodshed, and is an act of conquest on the part of islam.

It wasn't meant to be cared. I made it so that I can clarify some things that you might not have known. But neglecting a whole post... No

I am not supporting or aiding in building of this center. I don't care about it at all. I am not in its favour, and I am not against it either.

Conquest? Islam has already a nice sum of Mosques in United states.

Muslims can keep quite, if they want to. But that's not the case. Especially not with Ban Islam. Piss be upon him. Mo teh pedo. Draw Mo! going on.

tatsuya wrote:

The sex club part is irrelevant, as it wasn't a bunch of strippers that killed 3000 people at ground zero, this has nothing to do with religion itself, it has to do with the fact that it is a graveyard, of innocent people, who were murdered by islamic terrorists, and this islamic center(it's not a mosque) is nothing more than a flag of conquest by a idiot who should know there are better ways of getting islam more accepted in the west, like i donno, not pissing off people and acting like islamic rights are above others rights.

True. The strippers did not kill anyone; however, still having up a stripper club beside a "sacred graveyard" is beyond me.

"Muslims" has nothing to do with it either. They were and are the victims. The victims of the terrorist attacks; the victims of prejudice. Here, you used the "Accident fallacy".

So I see, it is a "flag of conquest" of some Kind, now. When I first heard of it, I perceived it as a sign; a sign of tranquil harmony and tolerance. Unfortunately, I was wrong. People still hate Islam. We are facing a conundrum; even though there are people who are not Islamophobic, and even pro-Islam! do not want this to be built here.

tatsuya wrote:

And if you want to pull that card dreamer, tell me how it's right to kill a woman for being raped in saudi arabia, if you can convince me that is the right thing to do, then maybe i'll retract my statement, but you have 0% chance of convincing me otherwise.

Your prediction is in its place. I cannot convince or show you how a women is killed for being raped is "right" in Saudi Arabia because I have no idea on that incident. I fail to see how is that relevant to this issue; however, I can see the implication, that Islam being the "Root of All evil".

I don't know. I don't live in Saudi Arabia. I don't know their rules and stuff.

I am not an Imam, not a Mufti and certainly not a Mullah.

But what I do know is that Saudi Arabia perform 'stoning to death' for those "married" adulterers (Cheating) - This cannot happen if you don't have 4 witnesses that observed you cheating your wife/husband with another married women/man. Non-married fornicators are flogged; also needs 4 witnesses.
(Source)

I am an irreligious sceptic; I am an advocate of Naturalism, and secular humanism. Despite that, you might ask "Why Islam?" - well, that's because I hate Zealotry, Bigotry and biasing.

I don't care if Islam being brought by a pedophile, misogynistic, sadistic, delusional false prophet. I just don't like prejudice against people because of their religion, ethnicity, race and social position. We want religious freedom, but we don't want Islamic supremacy nor do we want the prejudice of the lone Islam either.

I'd love to abolish anti-semetism, Islamophobia and prejudice against the Non-religious and non-theist & agnostic.

Whether you are supporting or against building that "thing", either way you are adding fuel to the fire.
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Mosque on Ground Zero   Mosque on Ground Zero EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 am

DreamerVerX wrote:
No. It is a good practice to share ideas and debate them. At the least, you get the see other people's point of view, and mutually share and respect opposing opinions.

Not for long it won't be, you made me mad now, i don't like bold faced lies.

DreamerVerX wrote:
It wasn't meant to be cared. I made it so that I can clarify some things that you might not have known. But neglecting a whole post... No

I am not supporting or aiding in building of this center. I don't care about it at all. I am not in its favour, and I am not against it either.

Conquest? Islam has already a nice sum of Mosques in United states.

Muslims can keep quite, if they want to. But that's not the case. Especially not with Ban Islam. Piss be upon him. Mo teh pedo. Draw Mo! going on.

First off, i guess that means that the jewish people should be able to build on the temple mount right?i mean it's not a conquest is it?
Bullshit.
Also, it is in YOUR scriptures that mohammed married 9 year old aisha, and had relations with her at 12, so don't even start try using that one, the other ones i have nothing to do with.

DreamerVerX wrote:
True. The strippers did not kill anyone; however, still having up a stripper club beside a "sacred graveyard" is beyond me.

"Muslims" has nothing to do with it either. They were and are the victims. The victims of the terrorist attacks; the victims of prejudice. Here, you used the "Accident fallacy".

So I see, it is a "flag of conquest" of some Kind, now. When I first heard of it, I perceived it as a sign; a sign of tranquil harmony and tolerance. Unfortunately, I was wrong. People still hate Islam. We are facing a conundrum; even though there are people who are not Islamophobic, and even pro-Islam! do not want this to be built here.

Yeah, there most likely were some muslims on those planes, but how many of the hijackers were jews?How many were christians?Bhuddists?Zoroastrians?Hindus?

As for the sign of conquest, it is simple, your placing your flag on top of the graves of 3000 people, killed by your radicals, if the kkk wanted to build on top of a recently destroyed black church that the kkk was responsible for, there would be many, many opponents.

DreamerVerX wrote:
Your prediction is in its place. I cannot convince or show you how a women is killed for being raped is "right" in Saudi Arabia because I have no idea on that incident. I fail to see how is that relevant to this issue; however, I can see the implication, that Islam being the "Root of All evil".

I don't know. I don't live in Saudi Arabia. I don't know their rules and stuff.

I am not an Imam, not a Mufti and certainly not a Mullah.

But what I do know is that Saudi Arabia perform 'stoning to death' for those "married" adulterers (Cheating) - This cannot happen if you don't have 4 witnesses that observed you cheating your wife/husband with another married women/man. Non-married fornicators are flogged; also needs 4 witnesses.
(Source)

I am an irreligious sceptic; I am an advocate of Naturalism, and secular humanism. Despite that, you might ask "Why Islam?" - well, that's because I hate Zealotry, Bigotry and biasing.

I don't care if Islam being brought by a pedophile, misogynistic, sadistic, delusional false prophet. I just don't like prejudice against people because of their religion, ethnicity, race and social position. We want religious freedom, but we don't want Islamic supremacy nor do we want the prejudice of the lone Islam either.

I'd love to abolish anti-semetism, Islamophobia and prejudice against the Non-religious and non-theist & agnostic.

Whether you are supporting or against building that "thing", either way you are adding fuel to the fire.

Ok first off DDX, don't play me for a fool, i know your religious faith, as well as your general location from when we were on coolrom together, so this insult to my intellegence is really, really annoying.

Your right about the woman who was raped not being excecuted, i got it wrong, she only got 200 lashes and 6 months in prison, guess she got "lucky":
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7098480.stm

But of course, she must have deserved it right, after all she accepted a ride?

And let's not forget, beat your wife for doing anything against her husband's will, it is "the right thing to do":

You discust me DDX, defending the murder of people for adultery?
I guess it makes sense since you guys don't believe jesus was much of a good man, oh wait, you do!What did jesus say?hmm...

"you who are without sin, cast the first stone"

Look, i could go on all day, and i know not all muslims are like this, but whenever this still goes on, in large amounts, in the muslim world, it is going to be disliked and hated, the only way to get around this is to work with people, not against them.

Also i'm not christian, i'm a syncretist.

Last edited by tatsuya on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Mosque on Ground Zero   Mosque on Ground Zero EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 10:28 am

This is delving into religion, as i feared, so i'm closing it.

That and, for everyone's friendship and sanity, this needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosque on Ground Zero   Mosque on Ground Zero Empty

Back to top Go down

Mosque on Ground Zero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Corner :: Deeper Thoughts :: Politics-
Jump to: