Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Could this be the new WWE Championship belt?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firestarter
Forum Master
Forum Master
Firestarter

Could this be the new WWE Championship belt? Empty
PostSubject: Could this be the new WWE Championship belt?   Could this be the new WWE Championship belt? EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:29 am

Back to top Go down
DarkZio
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DarkZio

PostSubject: Re: Could this be the new WWE Championship belt?   Could this be the new WWE Championship belt? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:16 am

that is horrendous looking
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Could this be the new WWE Championship belt?   Could this be the new WWE Championship belt? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:03 pm

The current WWE title looks better than that. If that the new design, I gotta think there would be more work done, that's just too plain imo. And yeah, the shape is too similar to the US title.

I like how there was a natural progression from the classic belt of Hulk Hogan's era, to the Attitude Era design.

Could this be the new WWE Championship belt? X90K2

Could this be the new WWE Championship belt? DXRRB

Even the Undisputed championship seemed like a natural progression, although I'm still not very fond of it.

I don't really dislike the spinner belt, but I do think it's time for a change.

I just hope they would make something along the lines of the Attitude era belt, but a more updated version.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could this be the new WWE Championship belt?   Could this be the new WWE Championship belt? Empty

Back to top Go down

Could this be the new WWE Championship belt?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Corner :: News :: Wrestling/Sports Entertainment News And Rumors-
Jump to: