Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Who would you like to see as new GM?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

Who would you like to see as new GM? Empty
PostSubject: Who would you like to see as new GM?   Who would you like to see as new GM? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:44 pm

There has been many rumors floating around on who should/will be the next WWE's GM.
Here are a few...

Jim Ross
Paul Heyman
Edge
Stephanie McMahon
Shane McMahon
Vince McMahon
Michael Cole
Roddy Piper
Bret Hart
Ric Flair
Mick Foley
Stone Cold
David Otunga
Booker T

Personally Id like to see Jericho as he will be leaving again soon to tour with his Band but It should entice him to return afterwards as it would lower his schedule so he could hopefully do both.Its to much a waste of talent to not have around.

Road Dogg
Batista
JBL
and Goldberg(Yeah still hasnt commited to anywhere else so anything is possible)
would all be good choices aswell for me.

Whats your opinion on who will be new GM and who would you like to see take the job?

Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see as new GM?   Who would you like to see as new GM? EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:51 pm

You know me, Stone Cold FTW.

Vince doesn't like Jim Ross, so I doubt it would be him, unless it's just to humiliate him all the time. But I wouldn't mind JR being the GM.

I like Jericho, but I'd like to see him wrestling more than GM, but it would still be cool.

I don't think any kind of real decision on the new GM will be made until after SummerSlam. I heard there will be some kind of power play with Vince siding with HHH and Lauranitis siding with Lesnar.
Back to top Go down
DarkZio
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DarkZio

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see as new GM?   Who would you like to see as new GM? EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:11 am

think things could be shaken up hard with piper at the helm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see as new GM?   Who would you like to see as new GM? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see as new GM?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Corner :: News :: Wrestling/Sports Entertainment News And Rumors-
Jump to: