Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Lets take a guess

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkZio
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DarkZio

Lets take a guess Empty
PostSubject: Lets take a guess   Lets take a guess EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:45 am

ask two questions (you must know the awnser)
1.whos my avatar?
2.can you name the character on the banner?
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

Lets take a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets take a guess   Lets take a guess EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:51 pm

DarkZio wrote:
ask two questions (you must know the awnser)
1.whos my avatar?
2.can you name the character on the banner?

I'm pretty sure your avatar is from El hazard or bastard! or some such, duke schneider or something like that.

Which banner?
The site banner is of rune walsh, the somewhat stuck up but still awesome wizard from phantasy star 4, as well as the only person still alive on motavia that knows magic (warning, me and dev are both extreme fans of the phantasy star games, so this is kind of easy).
If you mean your sig:

The first picture is of the prophallius, which is tecnically dark force/falz from phantasy star 1, but a regular but rare enemy in the great rift, the final area in PS4.

The second is of zio, the big bad for the first part of PS4, though i believe this is the nirvus zio fight and not the zio's fort zio fight, behind him is what is hinted at being dark force/falz 1, which you fight shortly after the final zio fight.

The third one is king galam from shining force 2, who also appears albiet briefly in shining force: final conflict, a game gear exclusive game that ties shining force 1 and 2 together (that and the main character from SF1 is a major character in the game), it also explains how zeon became the king of the underworld.

If i got both right, someone can post a guess of their own, i;m not good at making guessable things(though i;m very good at making impossible to guess ones).
Back to top Go down
DarkZio
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DarkZio

Lets take a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets take a guess   Lets take a guess EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:07 pm

i too am a fanatic of both series :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets take a guess Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets take a guess   Lets take a guess Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets take a guess
Page 1 of 1