Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List Empty
PostSubject: WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List   WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:39 pm

WWE.com has released a list of the "Top 25 Masters of the Mic." Below is the list 1-25
1. Stone Cold

2. Roddy Piper

3. The Rock

4. Ric Flair

5. Chris Jericho

6. Jake Roberts

7. John Cena

8. Dusty Rhodes

9. Bobby Heenan

10. JBL

11. Randy Savage

12. C.M. Punk

13. Hulk Hogan

14. Mick Foley

15. Billy Graham

16. Vince McMahon

17. Edge

18. Paul Heyman

19. Triple H

20. Jesse Ventura

21. The Miz

22. Ted DiBiase, Sr.

23. Santino Marella

24. Rick Rude

25. Captain Lou Albana

What do you think of this list?
Personally I think Paul Heyman and Jessie Ventura should have been much higher on the list.
Also I see no mention of Kevin Nash,(Mr Perfect)Curt Henning,Bret Hart,Legion of Doom,Jimmy Hart,Y2J,Eddie Guerrero,Gorilla Monsoon all of which I believe were good on the Mic in there prime.

I dont believe there should be places for Rick Rude,Edge,Million Dollar Man,Dusty Rhodes,Ric Flair.Not based on just there "WWE Careers"

Last edited by Devastating on Mon May 28, 2012 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List   WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:25 am

In response to WWE's top 25 wrestlers on the mic of all-time list, CM Punk posted the following on Twitter:

"That list is a joke because Piper isn't number one. Typical WWE revisionist history/political favoritism."

Piper said...

"Best mic men? WWE must think the fans are stupid. No respect for the fan that buys tickets!"
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List   WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Piper got #2... what's he pissed about? Piper is great on the mic... or was. He's still better than lots of people now. But I think Rock shoulda been #2. I'm perfectly satisfied with Stone Cold at #1 though... The Rock and Stone Cold talking trash on each other is some of the best promo work ever imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List   WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Releases "Masters Of The Mic" List
Page 1 of 1