Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?  Empty
PostSubject: Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?    Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:17 pm

File this under “Extremely Interesting Speculation.” Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson let slip responding to a fan who said that they could “see Rock playing in DC movies. Gravedigger or John Stewart (JL's Green Lantern)”

Funny U say that …” was Rock’s only reply, but it was more than enough
to get subsequent commentors to begin speculating wildly on whether or
not Johnson was ready to try his hand at the superhero genre. One
follower wants Rock to play Black Adam. Another said they’d rather see
him as Marvel hero Luke Cage. And on and on.

Is this possible? Well, sure. The Rock has been on a tear lately, resuscitating such franchises as The Fast and the Furious and G.I. Joe by lending his brawn and charisma. He gave Journey 2: The Mysterious Island
a spark. And in the ring as a professional wrestler for the WWE, Rock
basically played a superhero night after night. This would be a very
natural transition.

Also, we have been saying that ever since Marvel got its act together in a big (BIG) way on The Avengers, rival D.C. had to get the ball rolling on a possible Justice League
movie. It would take years to plan – if D.C. wanted to follow the
multi-film blueprint established by Marvel. But if D.C. gets Johnson in
on the ground floor, it gives them a rock-solid foundation on which to
build. Pun intended.

What do you think? Is Rock blowing smoke on Twitter? Or is an announcement imminent that the Pain and Gain star could be trying on superhero tights in the near future?
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?    Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:19 pm

I don't really know of many black or Samoan superheroes... but I guess it'd be pretty cool for him to be in a superhero movie, DC or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?    Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?  EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Marvelous Mark wrote:
I don't really know of many black or Samoan superheroes... but I guess it'd be pretty cool for him to be in a superhero movie, DC or otherwise.

True but everything he touch's lately seems to turn to gold..Looking forward to GI Joe. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkZio
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DarkZio

PostSubject: Re: Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?    Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:45 pm

the rock should play super skrull i think that would fit him as said above hes black n samoan so they can just paint him green and hes already jacked so i think its a good fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?    Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is The Rock Ready To Become A D.C. Superhero For A Feature Film?
Page 1 of 1