Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's Empty
PostSubject: Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's   Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:00 pm

"The Best of WCW Clash of the Champions" is available May 22nd

-"Falls Count Anywhere: The Greatest Street Fights and Other Out-of-Control Matches" is available June 26th

-"The Biggest Matches in ECW History" is available June 5th

-"Undertaker: The Streak" is available July 24th

-"Extreme Rules 2012" is available May 29th***

-"Over the Limit 2012" is available June 19th***
Back to top Go down
Firestarter
Forum Master
Forum Master
Firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's   Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's EmptyThu May 17, 2012 8:36 am

I'll buy the WCW one and maybe the ECW DVD. Just need to get my money first.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's   Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:28 pm

Firestarter wrote:
I'll buy the WCW one

Yeah I'll get the WCW one.I just hope and pray its not full of just WWE's "ex WCW Stars" and has some that were never really involved in WWE.
You know what I mean like the usual lot ,Dusty Rhodes,Hogan,Piper,Bret Hart.Ive enough stuff involving them already in WWE DVD's.
Id like to see some that were in there prime in WCW like Vader,Sid,Luger,Steiner,DDP and Goldberg I know they were in WWE in some way but you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
Marvelous Mark
Forum Master
Forum Master
Marvelous Mark

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's   Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Speaking of Goldberg, it's about damn time they put out a Goldberg DVD. And a Kurt Angle one, but that likely won't happen until Kurt Angle comes back to WWE, if he ever does, or retires.

I'll probably get the WCW and ECW ones, and maybe the Street Fights one, unless most of the matches are already on other DVDs I have. I have no use for the Undertaker DVD, I already got all the Wrestlemanias, minus the last one.
Back to top Go down
Firestarter
Forum Master
Forum Master
Firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's   Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's EmptyTue May 22, 2012 6:43 am

Devastating wrote:
Firestarter wrote:
I'll buy the WCW one

Yeah I'll get the WCW one.I just hope and pray its not full of just WWE's "ex WCW Stars" and has some that were never really involved in WWE.
You know what I mean like the usual lot ,Dusty Rhodes,Hogan,Piper,Bret Hart.Ive enough stuff involving them already in WWE DVD's.
Id like to see some that were in there prime in WCW like Vader,Sid,Luger,Steiner,DDP and Goldberg I know they were in WWE in some way but you get the idea.
Like some people from the WCW/NWA days?
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's   Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's EmptyWed May 23, 2012 1:31 am

Firestarter wrote:

Like some people from the WCW/NWA days?

Yeah kind of.
Its hard to explain how I feel about it.
To try and put it simply .I dont mind seeing WCW stars who were in there "Prime" on WCW.
For example Bret Hart,Hulk Hogan,Scott Hall,Curt Henning,Roddy Pipper were all in there prime on WWE not WCW.
So Iam not interested in them.
Where as Flair,Vader,Luger,DDP,Nikita Koloff and so on were all products of a great WCW back in the day..
Hell even people like Johnny B Badd,Flying Brian,Buff Bagwell,Arn Anderson and Barry Windham.All very good in there WCW Days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's   Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Release Dates for Several WWE DVD's
Page 1 of 1