Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Which party is the most powerful?

Go down 
+2
tatsuya
Griever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

Which party is the most powerful? Empty
PostSubject: Which party is the most powerful?   Which party is the most powerful? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:47 am

In your opinion, which party do you feel is the most powerful right now?

Personally, I'm not tied too much to politics because I believe the government is evil and wants to steal our souls, but I would have to go with the Democratic party for sake of argument.
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Which party is the most powerful?   Which party is the most powerful? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:07 am

Depends on what you mean, generally the republican party has more pull with the people atm, but in actual power, the democratic party is, for now.

Of course i think both sides are really working for the same group, and that there really is no party system, so to me it's kind of moot.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: Which party is the most powerful?   Which party is the most powerful? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:26 am

As I live outside the U.S I dont really have an opinion on Americas Government...

Although I will say though past experiance here that most suck.
They all seem to be out there for themselves rather then us affraid
Back to top Go down
RetulVonAmora
Forum Master
Forum Master
RetulVonAmora

PostSubject: Re: Which party is the most powerful?   Which party is the most powerful? EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:08 pm

I stay unbiased due to that I side to neither one. As for the more powerful party... I say the party of the people. As the U.S. government is designed to give the people almost all fo the power.
Back to top Go down
Tecseiryu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tecseiryu

PostSubject: Re: Which party is the most powerful?   Which party is the most powerful? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:51 am

RetulVonAmora wrote:
I stay unbiased due to that I side to neither one. As for the more powerful party... I say the party of the people. As the U.S. government is designed to give the people almost all fo the power.

Oh no.

This actually goes where me and Durgha had a disagreement on coolROM.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jul/07/obama-administration-to-sue-arizona-migrant-laws

Here, detail into why Obama has done this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKkmiqsZRd8&feature=related

I don't believe in waking sleeping dogs. The point of this video is strictly to show what is going on in our country.

Regardless of how anyone feels about political positions, the US is breaking it's constitution in favor of the Liberals. Obama doesn't care about Liberals or Conservatives, but Liberalism sides in his favor, so he's siding with them.

Also, you have to understand what the "popular vote" is.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepoliticalsystem/a/electcollege.htm

It doesn't matter who you vote for. The electoral college was set in place, because Congress believed that the American population were too ignorant to decide for itself which person they should have in office.

The Government is corrupt.
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: Which party is the most powerful?   Which party is the most powerful? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:13 am

^^on that, my view is we should have an electric fence, lined with landmines, and guard towers every few miles with trained snipers.

For those of you who say "what the hell?", i say look at my user title, i'm a jerkass, and besides, like it or not, it's the only way you'd defend the boarder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Which party is the most powerful?   Which party is the most powerful? EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:42 pm

Tecseiryu wrote:
RetulVonAmora wrote:

Oh no.

This actually goes where me and Durgha had a disagreement on coolROM.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jul/07/obama-administration-to-sue-arizona-migrant-laws

Here, detail into why Obama has done this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKkmiqsZRd8&feature=related

I don't believe in waking sleeping dogs. The point of this video is strictly to show what is going on in our country.

Regardless of how anyone feels about political positions, the US is breaking it's constitution in favor of the Liberals. Obama doesn't care about Liberals or Conservatives, but Liberalism sides in his favor, so he's siding with them.

Also, you have to understand what the "popular vote" is.

http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepoliticalsystem/a/electcollege.htm

It doesn't matter who you vote for. The electoral college was set in place, because Congress believed that the American population were too ignorant to decide for itself which person they should have in office.

Rules were made to be broken. :)

Quote :

The Government is corrupt.

Is that really anything new?
Back to top Go down
DarkZio
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DarkZio

PostSubject: Re: Which party is the most powerful?   Which party is the most powerful? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:18 pm

The green party...thats why they never get any votes. speaks truth. us americans want to hear empty promises its what we are used to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which party is the most powerful?   Which party is the most powerful? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which party is the most powerful?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Corner :: Deeper Thoughts :: Politics-
Jump to: