Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

How do you believe the world will end?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

How do you believe the world will end? Empty
PostSubject: How do you believe the world will end?   How do you believe the world will end? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:52 pm

Simple enough. Make something up, or something you believe in, no limits, just dont preach what you believe.

I don't necessarily have an input on this topic, just felt like it should be created.
Back to top Go down
tatsuya
Resident Jerkass Snarker
Resident Jerkass Snarker
tatsuya

PostSubject: Re: How do you believe the world will end?   How do you believe the world will end? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm

A big damn battle, at least i hope so, comet death and things like that are so boring.

All joking aside i don't care how it ends, as long as the innocent don't suffer and the evil of this world is cleansed.
Back to top Go down
Griever
Global Moderator
Griever

PostSubject: Re: How do you believe the world will end?   How do you believe the world will end? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:01 am

I sure hope so, if I have to fight to protect the one's I love in the end, then so be it. The evil of this world should most definitely be cleansed.
Back to top Go down
DreamerVerX
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DreamerVerX

PostSubject: Re: How do you believe the world will end?   How do you believe the world will end? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:24 am

There are many possibilities. But I do favor some - so, here is my top five.

1)Nuclear Storm: Yes. As the name implies, a nuclear war arises, and does nothing but utter eradication of life on this planet.
^
Sub: Wasteland, a videogame that depicts a non-distant reality. Human survived the apocalypse of the Nuclear catastrophe. But, are they able to survive on this deformed, mutated planet?
V
2)Biological Outbreak/War: Another man-made disaster. cheaper and better produced than the nuclear weapons. What you need is some enthusiastic undergraduate students, a lab and "materials". But what if the genetic engineering experiment goes wrong? Or, what if the governments goes berserk and tries to use such weapons on its adversaries?(Good example is Chemical Ali)
^
Sub: Nano-technology, a recent subfield of science. Humans are trying to make microscopic machines, that which helps to destroy cancerous tissues, kill infections, and improve immunity, health and ability. But, ever heard of the Grey-goo?
V
3)"What is human?": From Metropolis to Terminator: Salvation. We made them to serve us. But with the advent of the A.Is, could they become smarter, faster and stronger than us?

4)Celestial bodies' collision course: Undoubtedly, the space is vast. But what if earth is in the path of a giant asteroid?

5)The Earth's balance: Everyday, millions of non-biodegradable materials, factory chemical wastes, toxic and harmful gases, radioactive wastes, electronic wastes are discharged. Well, what will be the result of this habit?

Back to top Go down
Apollymi122

PostSubject: Re: How do you believe the world will end?   How do you believe the world will end? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:06 am

Hmmm, maybe one big Orgy and then we just all kill each other. Or wait for Acheron to get super pissed at Artemis and unleash Apollymi and then it's all over.

Or nuclear destruction, that would be pretty nice. Everyone going around Duke Nukem style baby Cool . Then the last man standing can drop an atom or hydro bomb in a few different places and make sure the job is finished. The last one he drops, he drops with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you believe the world will end?   How do you believe the world will end? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you believe the world will end?
Page 1 of 1