Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Vettel: Red Bull needs energy (Formula 1 Racing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

Vettel: Red Bull needs energy (Formula 1 Racing) Empty
PostSubject: Vettel: Red Bull needs energy (Formula 1 Racing)   Vettel: Red Bull needs energy (Formula 1 Racing) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 9:35 pm

SEBASTIAN VETTEL admits his Red Bull team have found their wings clipped following their slow start to the Formula One season.

The reigning champion ended his wait for his first victory of the year on Sunday at the Bahrain Grand Prix.

The German dominated last season, winning an astonishing 11 races,
but this year has already proved more difficult with four different
winners from the opening four races.
Vettel said: “This year we’d have loved to be in a better place to start. Nevertheless, I think we’ve had good races.

“We’re not as confident as we used to be, so small things can make a difference in qualifying and have a big impact on the race.

“We’ve only had four races but I’m not entirely happy with where we are. But I think there’s great potential in the car.

“You have to give yourself time to try different things and see what works best for you.”

Vettel hopes Red Bull have developed new parts for his RB8 in time for the three-day testing sessions in Mugello next month.

He added: “In Italy we’ll be able to test and evaluate a lot of
things and get the car in a happier place for Barcelona (the Spanish
Grand Prix on May 13).
Back to top Go down

Vettel: Red Bull needs energy (Formula 1 Racing)
Page 1 of 1