Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

PC Game Recommendations

Go down 
+3
DethManZero
Tecseiryu
Devastating
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PC Game Recommendations Empty
PostSubject: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 am

I thought this would be a good thread as we all have a PC..LOL Razz

Ive gotta say Ive just started playing Ys 6-The Ark Of Napishtim..And this game Rocks..Its one of the best games Ive played in ages and would definatly recommend it to anyone who hasnt played it yet Cool
Back to top Go down
Tecseiryu
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Tecseiryu

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:32 am

I'm an Oblivion 4 fan. I'm also a Gothic 3 fan.

But what's better than both?

Arcania: A Gothic Tale (Gothic 4). I think this game will far beat out Oblivion 4.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcania

Also, Darksiders is suppose to come to PC this month.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darksiders

I really can't make more suggestions as of now, but I think both of these games are pretty cool, and well worth checking into.

Tec, peace Out.~
Back to top Go down
DethManZero
DethManZero

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:38 pm

i will recommended System Shock 2 to anyone who doesn't have a good computer.

Back to top Go down
RetulVonAmora
Forum Master
Forum Master
RetulVonAmora

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm

Admin wrote:
I thought this would be a good thread as we all have a PC..LOL Razz

Ive gotta say Ive just started playing Ys 6-The Ark Of Napishtim..And this game Rocks..Its one of the best games Ive played in ages and would definatly recommend it to anyone who hasnt played it yet Cool

What about those who don't have a computing box of circuts O.o?

For all who can get it, I recommend The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Shoot for the GOTY edition with all 3 expansion packs though. The PC version of it contains a modding software inside it and tons of community mods to make the game basically any difficulty.
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:43 am

Shadow Of Destiny/Memories
or
Titan Quest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:57 am

DethManZero wrote:

Oh yes. System Shock 2 was a very good game. I should rig up my old computer and torrent that shit again.

Deus Ex is also an excellent game for low-end to high-end computers. Quake 3 will also run on high-end and low-end alike so you can try your hand at pwning me even if you have a dinosaur running Windows XP or Linux.

Halo PC/Custom Edition is also good if you don't mind the lack of a co-op mode. Especially the lack of a voice chat function (so you don't have to hear kids screaming at each other while you kick their little asses). If you ever do want to co-op, have an XBox nearby with Halo in it and a couple of controllers. I'd occupy some servers once I get my failing integrated video card replaced with a similar model.

Back to top Go down
Weagles_Fan
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Weagles_Fan

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:33 pm

Phobos wrote:
DethManZero wrote:

Oh yes. System Shock 2 was a very good game. I should rig up my old computer and torrent that shit again.

Deus Ex is also an excellent game for low-end to high-end computers. Quake 3 will also run on high-end and low-end alike so you can try your hand at pwning me even if you have a dinosaur running Windows XP or Linux.

Halo PC/Custom Edition is also good if you don't mind the lack of a co-op mode. Especially the lack of a voice chat function (so you don't have to hear kids screaming at each other while you kick their little asses). If you ever do want to co-op, have an XBox nearby with Halo in it and a couple of controllers. I'd occupy some servers once I get my failing integrated video card replaced with a similar model.

Does CE still have servers running? I thought they were all shut down, since 2 came out a while ago, or was that just on Xbox?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:37 pm

Weagles_Fan wrote:
Phobos wrote:
DethManZero wrote:

Does CE still have servers running? I thought they were all shut down, since 2 came out a while ago, or was that just on Xbox?

Halo CE on Xbox doesn't even have online mode, and Halo PC servers are still up. I got both versions of the game.
Halo PC would be a lot better with a co-op mode, though I like the ability to fully customize controls.
Back to top Go down
Weagles_Fan
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Weagles_Fan

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Phobos wrote:
Halo CE on Xbox doesn't even have online mode, and Halo PC servers are still up. I got both versions of the game.
Halo PC would be a lot better with a co-op mode, though I like the ability to fully customize controls.

There were ways to get around the no online mode. I think they were all cut off when the original Xbox live was shut down though.

The co-op mode would have taken a lot more work, that's why they didn't put it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Yeah, especially since co-op wasn't even compatible with Xbox's System Link in the first place. I don't think that any method of playing Halo CE online via Xbox was actually cut down, it'd just work better to play it via PC. I'll look into one once I get my financial aid thing next month.
Back to top Go down
lego1995
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
lego1995

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:26 am

Red Alert 2
Zoo Tycoon
Age of Empires 2
Rome Total War
Commandos 2
Commandos 3
Empire Earth
Back to top Go down
lego1995
Forum Legend
Forum Legend
lego1995

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:42 am

Star Wars Battlefront
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Back to top Go down
DarkZio
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
DarkZio

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations EmptyMon May 07, 2012 4:12 am

Command and Conquer 3
Starcraft
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC Game Recommendations   PC Game Recommendations Empty

Back to top Go down

PC Game Recommendations
Page 1 of 1