Gamers Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Ultimate Fun Discussion Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Check Out Our Brand New Sports Site Here.http://fuckyeahsports.com/index.php?action=forum

Brand New Online Streaming Radio Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

Brand New Online Streaming Radio Station Empty
PostSubject: Brand New Online Streaming Radio Station   Brand New Online Streaming Radio Station EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:14 am

OK so some of you guys know Ive been getting back into DJ'ing lately and the other day I decided to create and run my own online radio station.
Its called "Global radio" and after speaking to a few friends of mine I should have different people doing different genres of Music so Iam hoping there will be something there that will suit all Music tastes.
Its only still young and it wont be streaming 24/7.Basically only when Iam online atm but that will change soon.
Hopefully its gonna have theme sessions eventually but atm its just gonna be a mixture of stuff.
So if you happen to be online the same time as me come check it out.Id love to hear your feedback and ideas which will help me improve it.

Here is the Link to the Station......
http://myradiostream.com/globalradio

Or you can listen to it directly from your PC on one of the following...

Listen to Global Radio with Winamp/iTunes

Listen to Global Radio with Windows Media Player
Back to top Go down
Devastating
Admin
Admin
Devastating

Brand New Online Streaming Radio Station Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brand New Online Streaming Radio Station   Brand New Online Streaming Radio Station EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 1:25 am

Additional..

Just to let you know some of the Genres that will be played atm..

During the day (UK- GMT)

70's
80's
90's
2000's Pop/Chart Music
Rock
Metal
Old Club Classics

During the evening..(UK- GMT)

Dance Club Anthems
Old Skool Hardcore
Speed Garage
Drum+Bass
Hard House
Trance
Nightcore
There will also be a mixture of all the above.

This will obviously changed when other people come in and do there own style of music.
Then Iam hoping to get a set schedule in place so people will know what they are gonna hear at certain days and times.
Back to top Go down

Brand New Online Streaming Radio Station
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamers Corner :: Hobbies And Interests :: Other Hobbies and Interests-
Jump to: